Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hii Justin! Could I trade in a Toy Duck Plush, Gourdy and Red Turnip, and use all of my shop credit, 6% discount, 1 positive feedback reward converted to tbt, and pure tbt to nab your Opalescent Crystal? 💙

Believe I’ll owe you 1034 pure tbt, but lmk if I’m wrong! c:

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get your Ghost Kitty Plush using my discounts (first message reaction + positive feedback) and my credit? And I have 1 reward too - if i'm correct that's 10tbt discount? Thank you! :)

Hii Justin! Could I trade in a Toy Duck Plush, Gourdy and Red Turnip, and use all of my shop credit, 6% discount, 1 positive feedback reward converted to tbt, and pure tbt to nab your Opalescent Crystal? 💙

Believe I’ll owe you 1034 pure tbt, but lmk if I’m wrong! c:
Hi Xara! Sounds like a great trade to me :) I believe the total is only 973 TBT! Any message for the Opalescent Crystal?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Can I get your Ghost Kitty Plush using my discounts (first message reaction + positive feedback) and my credit? And I have 1 reward too - if i'm correct that's 10tbt discount? Thank you! :)
Hello! Most definitely can :) your updated credit will be 173 TBT! Any message for the Ghostly Kitty Plush?

Hi Xara! Sounds like a great trade to me :) I believe the total is only 973 TBT! Any message for the Opalescent Crystal?
Oh sweet! What I get for trying to do math when I’m tired 😂 I’ll send the tbt and the collectibles over to you now! Could I get this message on the crystal please (without quotation marks):

“Blue raspberry & grape-flavoured crystal candy! 🫐🍇

Tysm!! 🫶

Oh sweet! What I get for trying to do math when I’m tired 😂 I’ll send the tbt and the collectibles over to you now! Could I get this message on the crystal please (without quotation marks):

“Blue raspberry & grape-flavoured crystal candy! 🫐🍇

Tysm!! 🫶
Thanks so much! It's been sent! :) The emojis were showing up as empty boxes on my end. If it's the same way on yours and want a different message, feel free to send back!

Enjoy the crystal and thanks for the trade-ins!!

Thanks so much! It's been sent! :) The emojis were showing up as empty boxes on my end. If it's the same way on yours and want a different message, feel free to send back!

Enjoy the crystal and thanks for the trade-ins!!
The emojis show up on my end, don’t worry! Thanks again, Justin! 🫶

can I snag that Gourdy with my 6% discount, shop credit, + whatever TBT I might owe? 👀

oh, that's fantastic! no message necessary, throw him over when you can :D tysm!

Back