Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hey again Jhine! I’m interested in the Frog and Pikmin Egg and would like to trade the following in based on the posted values: Light Blue Balloon (850) and Lobo (255) for 1,105 trade-in value + will add the remaining 445 TBT needed! How does that sound to you? :D

Hey again Jhine! I’m interested in the Frog and Pikmin Egg and would like to trade the following in based on the posted values: Light Blue Balloon and Lobo (1,105 trade-in value) + will add the remaining 445 TBT needed! How does that sound to you? :D
Hey again MasterM64! Any messages on the Frog or Pikmin Egg? :) and just 350 TBT after the trade-in and your 3% discount!

Hey again MasterM64! Any messages on the Frog or Pikmin Egg? :) and just 350 TBT after the trade-in and your 3% discount!

Sweet! No messages necessary, I’ll send everything your way now! :D

EDIT: everything sent!

could i trade in a spring sakura + ditto egg + however much tbt (with the 1% discount) for a moon bunny?

could i trade in a spring sakura + ditto egg + however much tbt (with the 1% discount) for a moon bunny?
Hello! Most definitely can :) total would be 372 TBT after the trade-ins and discount. Any message for the moon bunny?
Post automatically merged:

^ I’ll buy the spring sakura with shop credit once it comes in ;w;
Any message when ready? :)

Hello! Most definitely can :) total would be 372 TBT after the trade-ins and discount. Any message for the moon bunny?
Post automatically merged:

Any message when ready? :)
could i also trade in an april stone? just realized i had one i could unload :p let me know the total

and a bunny related message pls if that's okay!

hello, i hope im doing this right, but may i trade in my corrupted rainbow candy and get a blue jellyfish? its a little hard for me to understand so i hope that's how you do it

hello, i hope im doing this right, but may i trade in my corrupted rainbow candy and get a blue jellyfish? its a little hard for me to understand so i hope that's how you do it
Hello! That’s exactly how you do it :) any message for the blue jellyfish?

You’ll have 115 leftover credit to use whenever you want in the future!

Back