Shop 🍄 Collectible Shop & Services 🍄

hello, please could i trade in my citrine crystal, then use that + current shop credit to buy your will o' the wisp egg?

also, saw that i've got 1 reward with the 5% discount, please explain !

edit - also did i already use the discount for liking the first post or nope? :0

hello, please could i trade in my citrine crystal, then use that + current shop credit to buy your will o' the wisp egg?

also, saw that i've got 1 reward with the 5% discount, please explain !

edit - also did i already use the discount for liking the first post or nope? :0
Hello! Most definitely can!

The 1 reward can be used as an additional 10 TBT off! Or you can build them up over time and use them all at once (not permanent discounts).

And the 1% for liking the first post is permanent so you'll always have 6% off every time now!

Citrine Crystal
595 trade-in + 85 existing credit = 680 credit
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
2500 - 6% off - 10 TBT (reward) = 2340

2340 - 680 credit = 1660 total :)

Hello! Most definitely can!

The 1 reward can be used as an additional 10 TBT off! Or you can build them up over time and use them all at once (not permanent discounts).

And the 1% for liking the first post is permanent so you'll always have 6% off every time now!

Citrine Crystal
595 trade-in + 85 existing credit = 680 credit
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
2500 - 6% off - 10 TBT (reward) = 2340

2340 - 680 credit = 1660 total :)

cool, i'll send the crystal + TBT over now. no message is great, thank you!

I have a will-o-wisp egg to trade in.

By the way, how much are you willing to accept for a perfect apple? Like how much credit would I earn for it?

Hi 😊, could I buy a white rose, the red and pink carnations (I believe? They are in the 100 tbt section 🙂) and a white lily? Do you have any more white lilies, or just one?

Back