Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

I have a question How much is it worth for a trade-in if a sweet heart balloon was traded in? I decided to do that instead of getting an enamel pin, but right now, I don’t have enough tickets for one.
Hello! Right now I don’t have a value for these since none have ever been sold. I also don’t know if I’ll acquire this balloon myself. I’ll be sure to advertise all the balloons I’m looking for at the end of the event though!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Are the new gradient balloons being accepted for credit?
Hello! I definitely will be accepting the ones I don’t acquire myself yes! Which could be a majority of them.

Hello! Can I trade in my white violet and use my remaining credit + TBT for a rubber duck plushie?

Hello! Sorry for the delay! Most definitely can :) after the trade-in, total would be 44 TBT!
I have sent over the white violet and TBT!

I would like a message on the rubber duck please... something like: "Like water off a duck's back."

May I have the american popsicle (the blue and white popsicle)?

The message is “For the land of the free, and the home of the brave!”

Heya Jhine, please could i trade in a stardust egg and a duck? Would then like to use the credit, my discount and pay whatever is left in tbt to grab the pink crescent moon ☺️

Heya Jhine, please could i trade in a stardust egg and a duck? Would then like to use the credit, my discount and pay whatever is left in tbt to grab the pink crescent moon ☺️
Hey JemAC! Of course :) total would be just 48 TBT! Any message for the pink crescent moon?

Back