Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

can i trade in my julian and AN frag for credit and nab the bear plush? c: thank you!!

Last edited:
Thank you! No message needed, will send them over now ☺️
It's been sent, enjoy! :)
Post automatically merged:

I have a Rad Balloon to trade in
Sounds great! This will update your credit to 1069!

can i trade in my julian and AN frag for credit and nab the bear plush? c: thank you!!
Of course! You'll have 688 leftover credit! Any message?

Hello! Can I trade my dark sheep plush in for store cred? :)
Hello! Sure can! This will update your credit to 2503 :)

Last edited:
Of course! You'll have 688 leftover credit! Any message?
none needed, thank you! <3
also i think i'd have more leftover credit? :0 julian is 680 & AN frag is 850 and I have 787 credit currently, so total 2317, minus 1000 for the dreamy bear so that's 1317 i think!! but lmk if i did the math wrong whoops

none needed, thank you! <3
also i think i'd have more leftover credit? :0 julian is 680 & AN frag is 850 and I have 787 credit currently, so total 2317, minus 1000 for the dreamy bear so that's 1317 i think!! but lmk if i did the math wrong whoops
Ahh I was looking at the username just above yours, sorry about that! You'll actually have 1377 leftover since you get 6% off on the bear :)

Thank you for the trade!!

I'd like to trade in my hot bunny balloon please, and in exchange can I get the space whale plush and the tricolored puppy plush?

I want messages on both of them. The space whale should say:
You make me feel like I'm drunk on stars and we're dancing out into space 🐋🌌

And the puppy plush should say:
Yeah, I know! I gotta believe!!

I'd like to trade in my hot bunny balloon please, and in exchange can I get the space whale plush and the tricolored puppy plush?

I want messages on both of them. The space whale should say:
You make me feel like I'm drunk on stars and we're dancing out into space 🐋🌌

And the puppy plush should say:
Yeah, I know! I gotta believe!!
Sounds great! Feel free to send over whenever ready :) updated credit will be 110!

Can i also trade in my yellow pansy, yellow cosmos and white tulip for store cred? :)

Back