Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Sorry back again, I changed my mind 🥲 can i trade the dino plush for the fancy kitty plush and the rafflesia?

I understand ofc that trade in value is less than what i got it for, so that's fine! No message needed :)

Sorry back again, I changed my mind 🥲 can i trade the dino plush for the fancy kitty plush and the rafflesia?

I understand ofc that trade in value is less than what i got it for, so that's fine! No message needed :)
Both have been sent! :) This would've left you with 250 credit, but I'll increase it to 350 to make up the difference from the dino plush return 🎉 enjoy!!

After careful planning, I would like to take the kwanzaa candy and perfect cherry.

By the way, is the Festive Bell in stock? If not, I would like to trade that in.

After careful planning, I would like to take the kwanzaa candy and perfect cherry.

By the way, is the Festive Bell in stock? If not, I would like to trade that in.
Hello! Unfortunately I do have the festive bell in stock.

After those 2 collectibles, updated credit will be 205 + 50 = 255 as a thanks for pointing out a completely missing collectible from both tables and a sorry for the inconvenience!

Any message for either the Kwanzaa candy or perfect cherry?

Hello! Unfortunately I do have the festive bell in stock.

After those 2 collectibles, updated credit will be 205 + 50 = 255 as a thanks for pointing out a completely missing collectible from both tables and a sorry for the inconvenience!

Any message for either the Kwanzaa candy or perfect cherry?
No message necessary.

Back