Shop 🎃 Collectible Shop & Services 🎃

Hey Lumi! I see most are selling for 15 TBT per mushroom so I would sell this for 1200 TBT. But I can do either 50% off with pure TBT (600 TBT), or 5% off if trading-in items for it!

I'll buy it for the pure TBT! 🥰

Hi! I’ve never bought anything here yet. I would like to get the 1% discount for reacting to the first post for future purchases, but I would obviously prefer to buy a desirable collectible with the 50% off. I understand that here discounts do not stack and I have two questions.

Permanent 1% off for liking/loving the original post.
Easiest discount ever? React to Post #1 after 10/3/22 and receive 1% off your purchases permanently.
User must acknowledge this discount on their first use.
Does this mean I need to first buy something with the 1% discount to activate it, or is it enough to just acknowledge the discount's existence by saying "Yes, I know about the first post discount, please count me in for future purchases"?

And the second question about the Feedback Discount: Should I ask/remind you to grow my total discount after each feedback given?

Hi! I’ve never bought anything here yet. I would like to get the 1% discount for reacting to the first post for future purchases, but I would obviously prefer to buy a desirable collectible with the 50% off. I understand that here discounts do not stack and I have two questions.

Does this mean I need to first buy something with the 1% discount to activate it, or is it enough to just acknowledge the discount's existence by saying "Yes, I know about the first post discount, please count me in for future purchases"?

And the second question about the Feedback Discount: Should I ask/remind you to grow my total discount after each feedback given?
Hi Muna! I've added you to the permanent 1% discount list so you're good to go there :)

And no need to ask/remind me to update the total discount for feedbacks, I always keep that section well up-to-date!
Post automatically merged:

hi jhine, will you ever consider lowering the price of your golden mushroom? :0
Hey skarmoury! I still have more collectibles to go through that could lower in price, so it may eventually lower! Right now I could lower it 10% to 900.

I'd be willing to meet you in the middle at 1K!

And then with your credit and discounts, remaining total would be 837 TBT if you're interested in trading-in items for it!
i just got gifted the plush, but thank you so much for offering 😭 could i instead ask about if you’d ever consider going a little lower for your viridis lamp?

I could lower this 10% to 450!
works for me! could i trade-in
1728568056809.png
1728568068000.png
1728568081498.png
+ tbt for it? :0

Hey skarmoury! I still have more collectibles to go through that could lower in price, so it may eventually lower! Right now I could lower it 10% to 900.
ah i see, thank you for the response!! i'll mull over it in the meantime :]

Hi Muna! I've added you to the permanent 1% discount list so you're good to go there :)

And no need to ask/remind me to update the total discount for feedbacks, I always keep that section well up-to-date!
Thank you making everything clear for me! Then I would love to buy Golden Salmonid Egg. With 50% off it would be 325 TBT, right?

Back