Shop 🎃 Collectible Shop & Services 🎃

Hi Jhine! :D sorry for troubling you again. Is the new death angel mushroom happen to be dated between 10/4/24 4:12 PM EST but before 10/7/24 10:52 PM? since I’m having no luck with the other dates, I’m now looking for one with a different date. If so could I date trade an unpurchased one for it?

Hi Jhine! :D sorry for troubling you again. Is the new death angel mushroom happen to be dated between 10/4/24 4:12 PM EST but before 10/7/24 10:52 PM? since I’m having no luck with the other dates, I’m now looking for one with a different date. If so could I date trade an unpurchased one for it?
Hi Dun! No worries at all :) unfortunately my new death angel mushroom is dated today, so a bit late this time!

Hi Jhine!! How much were you hoping to sell the glimmer shroom for?

Thank you!

Hi Jhine!! How much were you hoping to sell the glimmer shroom for?

Thank you!
Hey Lumi! I see most are selling for 15 TBT per mushroom so I would sell this for 1200 TBT. But I can do either 50% off with pure TBT (600 TBT), or 5% off if trading-in items for it!
Post automatically merged:

hello! how much are you looking to sell your inky cap plushroom for?
Hello! Same as the glimmer shroom above for this one :)

I would sell this for 1200 TBT. But I can do either 50% off with pure TBT (600 TBT), or 5% off + existing credit if trading-in items for it!

Hey Lumi! I see most are selling for 15 TBT per mushroom so I would sell this for 1200 TBT. But I can do either 50% off with pure TBT (600 TBT), or 5% off if trading-in items for it!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Same as the glimmer shroom above for this one :)

I would sell this for 1200 TBT. But I can do either 50% off with pure TBT (600 TBT), or 5% off + existing credit if trading-in items for it!
would you be willing to do 800 :0 i’ve seen a lot of people selling for 10 tbt per mushroom and i think the last inky cap sale was for 800 tbt!

would you be willing to do 800 :0 i’ve seen a lot of people selling for 10 tbt per mushroom and i think the last inky cap sale was for 800 tbt!
I'd be willing to meet you in the middle at 1K!

And then with your credit and discounts, remaining total would be 837 TBT if you're interested in trading-in items for it!

Last edited:
How much are you asking for the blue/green famous mushrooms and the shiitake plushroom?

Back