Shop 🎃 Collectible Shop & Services 🎃

Hey @Jhine7
Could i trade in:
purple violet, orange hycainth, popcorn, ice cream swirl, and the vask spirit candy

I would like to use that credit, and my investment, plus I want to send tbt for what I am lacking for the glowshroom.

Hey @Jhine7
Could i trade in:
purple violet, orange hycainth, popcorn, ice cream swirl, and the vask spirit candy

I would like to use that credit, and my investment, plus I want to send tbt for what I am lacking for the glowshroom.
Hey nightglow!

After trading those 5 in, and using credit/investment, remaining total would be 176 TBT. Any message? :)

Hi there. I am interested in these please.
It looks like they are all from 2024?
If they are I would like to use my credit please. Thank you.

Heart stamp lamp
Starry mush lamp
Indigo Mush lamp
Death angel mush lamp
Fly agaric mush lamp

Hi there. I am interested in these please.
It looks like they are all from 2024?
If they are I would like to use my credit please. Thank you.

Heart stamp lamp
Starry mush lamp
Indigo Mush lamp
Death angel mush lamp
Fly agaric mush lamp
Hello! These are all from 2024 indeed! Updated credit will be 1522. Any messages? :)

Sounds great! Total is 25 TBT.
Post automatically merged:

Of course :) this will give you 425 credit!

Thank you! I have sent the Viridis Mush Lamp over right now. 🙂 With my credit + discounts, can I please trade that in for the Spectral Preserve? I’ll send over the remaining TBT when I hear back from you.

Also, can I please purchase the Orange Hyacinth for the straight TBT discount at all? Please let me know, & I will send all the TBT over asap! Thanks so much! 😌

Thank you! I have sent the Viridis Mush Lamp over right now. 🙂 With my credit + discounts, can I please trade that in for the Spectral Preserve? I’ll send over the remaining TBT when I hear back from you.

Also, can I please purchase the Orange Hyacinth for the straight TBT discount at all? Please let me know, & I will send all the TBT over asap! Thanks so much! 😌
Sounds great :) Remaining TBT for the Spectral Preserves is 180 TBT.

So total would be 280 TBT for that and the orange hyacinth! Any message for either?

Back