Collectibles Galore!

View attachment 392637View attachment 392638View attachment 392636View attachment 392642
View attachment 392639View attachment 392640View attachment 392641

This is an incomplete lineup idea as we don’t have enough unique plushies for a full set yet but I’d love to use all of these plus 3 hopefully future plush collectibles. Sadly I still don’t own a Mom’s plush yet.
You're forgetting the shell plush as well!
1629161924077.png

That's 8 all up.

Here are some of my ideas! ^u^

426.jpg
425.jpg
429.jpg
427.jpg
426.jpg

daisy-egg-png.365891
03-rainbow-png.365888
Eevee Easter Egg
cute plushies with cute eggs 💚

426.jpg
daisy-egg-png.365891
03-rainbow-png.365888
Togepi Easter Egg
a nod to Yoshi's island (one of my favourite games as a child)

436.jpg
432.jpg
442.jpg
430.jpg
436.jpg

433.jpg
437.jpg
439.jpg
440.jpg
431.jpg

first line might be achievable token wise (assuming our team would win) but the second row is just impossible 😅

edit: idk why it keeps being displayed with those gaps :c I deleted them twice already

I love the yoshi lineups so much! even just like, the dino with 4 yoshi eggs would be so cute :p

I wish I could get five pieces for the oarfish being my second line... but you get them by sheer chance, so I don't think I'll be that fortunate :confused:

I wish I could get five pieces for the oarfish being my second line... but you get them by sheer chance, so I don't think I'll be that fortunate :confused:

I won one, but I have no desire to keep it. So there is a good chance that I will be selling it (sadly can't give it away, as I need some TBT :cry:). So there is hope! =)

I won one, but I have no desire to keep it. So there is a good chance that I will be selling it (sadly can't give it away, as I need some TBT :cry:). So there is hope! =)

Oh, I wouldn't mind to pay some, but are you sure they will be sellable/tradeable? Because I've noticed that event collectibles tend to be not...

Out of curiosity what piece did you win? I've been wondering how plausible getting a full fish even is given the date system.
If there aren't many pieces even in circulation then I cannot see there being more than a couple of full fish on site after the event ends.

Out of curiosity what piece did you win? I've been wondering how plausible getting a full fish even is given the date system.
If there aren't many pieces even in circulation then I cannot see there being more than a couple of full fish on site after the event ends.

not who you asked, but. there's a 30% something chance of getting an oarfish piece. i won one (the head) despite having 7 entries, but there's a good chance i'm an outlier. i believe the mods said all the pieces you win will be distributed in order at the end of the event, so i assume they'd give you the tail, all the body pieces, and then the head so they line up correctly. if they give them out to everyone at the same time (who knows, is that even possible?) then i assume the dates will be the same all around. imo, there's definitely going to be way more heads in circulation than the other pieces.

not who you asked, but. there's a 30% something chance of getting an oarfish piece. i won one (the head) despite having 7 entries, but there's a good chance i'm an outlier. i believe the mods said all the pieces you win will be distributed in order at the end of the event, so i assume they'd give you the tail, all the body pieces, and then the head so they line up correctly. if they give them out to everyone at the same time (who knows, is that even possible?) then i assume the dates will be the same all around. imo, there's definitely going to be way more heads in circulation than the other pieces.

Oh that's really good to know. Maybe we'll see more than 2 complete fish by the end then.
The oarfish is my favourite of the collectibles so here's to hoping things work out....​

I won four pieces, and I'll most likely be selling them or trading them for other camp collectibles after the event ends too. By the way though, how do you tell which pieces you won? I'm guessing mine will be head-body-body-tail, but I don't know if that's certain or not.
(And given how they're earned, I'm imagining the pieces going to be tradable, or at least, I hope they will be—otherwise, I guess I'm going to have a pet oarfish, and I'm not sure I can take care of something that large.)

Oh, I wouldn't mind to pay some, but are you sure they will be sellable/tradeable? Because I've noticed that event collectibles tend to be not...
From what I've seen, everything is tradable, except the rainbow jellyfish! 🌈

I have no idea! I'm not even sure if we're able to know until they actually got sent out. :unsure:

Wait.. how do you know that you won the head? I can't find informations anywhere about which piece I've won. :oops:

Wait.. how do you know that you won the head? I can't find informations anywhere about which piece I've won. :oops:

well i am admittedly just assuming. all the pieces are essentially useless without additional ones, so i suppose it wouldn't matter which one i receive, i just assumed head since it's the start of the oarfish. could be the tail for all i know.

I've got similar plans to DaCoSim bc the star frags and jellies just look so good together. OTL

This was probably a bad idea to plan out bc I can't say I feel all too confident in getting cabin fav, but I'd literally ascend if I could make this a reality sdkfdkdk:
434.jpg
432.jpg
441.jpg
431.jpg
433.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

Obviously I have a backup for a more realistic approach too tho l-lol:
430.jpg
434.jpg
432.jpg
431.jpg
433.jpg

355.jpg
353.jpg
358.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

I seem to have won two oarfish pieces so far? If I get a line by some miracle I would keep but that it unlikely. if possible I would love to trade for a silver jellyfish for a dream lineup which is to somehow match my stars 🥺💜

Back