Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2418-5321-0624
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
ColorfulConfetti01.png

The confetti is pouring from above, all the colours of the rainbow raining down on your head. Maybe it's making a mess, but isn't that the point? A big, colourful mess to celebrate that today is not a day where we clean things.

If we can get over the inevitable clean-up for a moment, it's actually quite pretty. Perhaps the confetti can be inspiration, letting us imagine the world in colours we hadn't considered before. Or maybe we just grab our favourite brushes and wipe the confetti off our canvas, getting it all out of sight so that we can actually see what we're painting underneath.

Whatever your preferred process is, we've got a little colouring party going and everyone is welcome to join!

🎉 How It Works 🎉

Are you perhaps new to this event? Fret not, it is rather straightforward!

This event is all about colouring. You may colour it using any medium you wish. Each round is due on each following week.

Completing them will give you 6 tickets each.

New line arts will be posted on:
  1. Saturday, August 10th 2024 - Created by @Mick and @Laudine !
  2. Sunday, August 18th 2024 Monday, August 19th 2024

🧁 The Weekly Challenges 🧁

Join the magical birthday party under a sky full of fireworks! As the stars twinkle above, the night comes alive with bursts of vibrant colors and shimmering lights. Isabelle and her friends have gathered to celebrate with special fireworks show that will light up your heart as much as the sky. It’s a birthday bash you’ll never forget!​

fireworks_transparent.png

fireworks_whiteBg.png

The second challenge is due on Monday, August 26th at 11:59PM Fair Time. Happy coloring! 🎨

🍰 August 10th - The First Challenge🍰

This week's line art was created by Mick and yours truly!

The TBT plushies couldn't help but notice all the preparations and they weren't going to skip the party themselves!

For this super special occasion they've gathered a party of exactly 20 of the cutest plushies, and also the plush shell. And now you're invited too! But mostly because they just want your help to make their party less black and white. Have a seat and make some friends.

Hang on, did you fall for that? The shell plush has always been the best plush, the real honorary guest here is the snow bunny...

Anyway. The dinosaur is about to start sharing the cake. You better grab the food dye and get some colours in there quick because Dino doesn't have a lot of patience, but what it does have is a knife. Happy colouring!

plush_party_transparent.png

The image above is the full size transparent lineart!

plush_party_whitebg.png

The first challenge is due on Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM Fair Time. Happy coloring! 💖

🌟 Rules 🌟

• One entry for each line art per person.
  • You may not change your entries after submitting, so make sure you're happy with your coloured pieces before submitting!
  • You may colour the line arts either digitally or using traditional medias of your choice. If you plan to colour the line arts traditionally, you are more than welcome to print the image.
  • Minor modifications to the line arts such as colouring the lines is allowed. However, do not make major changes like redrawing the dino into another character. If you're unsure about something, please post your question in this thread and we will answer as soon as possible.
  • Please refer to our Art Event Submission Policies and Guidelines
  • Please be respectful towards each other and refrain from putting down any particular technique and/or medium used.
  • Although this goes without saying, please do put some effort into your entry. If we feel your entry lacks effort, or has just been submitted as a joke, then it won't be accepted.

🌈 How To Submit 🌈

• After you've finished colouring the line art, upload it on an image hosting site such as imgur.
  • For the first round, post your image here in this thread by Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM Fair Time. Once your entry has been accepted you will receive your participation tickets.

💫 Prizes 💫

✨ Entry: ✨
  • 6 tickets and 6 Throwback Tickets per round, which means you will receive 12 tickets and 12 Throwback Tickets in total if you enter both challenges!

✨ Staff Favourites
: ✨
  • 6 bonus tickets
  • 6 Throwback Tickets
  • AND an animated collectible!!!! Wow!!!!!!! (Collectible design to be announced)

* Please note that staff favourite collectibles will only be distributed once the entire event has ended along with Staff Favourite announcements. Staff favourites will be decided by internal staff voting.

🧁✨🍰 ✨🧁✨ 🍰 ✨🧁

Have a wonderfully festive party!

p.gif
a.gif
r.gif
t.gif
y.gif

h.gif
a.gif
r.gif
d.gif

Colorful Confetti - The First Challenge LIVE!
🧁 The Weekly Challenges 🧁

🍰 August 10th - The First Challenge 🍰

This week's line art was created by Mick and yours truly!

The TBT plushies couldn't help but notice all the preparations and they weren't going to skip the party themselves!

For this super special occasion they've gathered a party of exactly 20 of the cutest plushies, and also the plush shell. And now you're invited too! But mostly because they just want your help to make their party less black and white. Have a seat and make some friends.

Hang on, did you fall for that? The shell plush has always been the best plush, the real honorary guest here is the snow bunny...

Anyway. The dinosaur is about to start sharing the cake. You better grab the food dye and get some colours in there quick because Dino doesn't have a lot of patience, but what it does have is a knife. Happy colouring!

plush_party_transparent.png

plush_party_whitebg.png

The first challenge is due on Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM Fair Time. Happy coloring! 💖

---------

Mick: the shell plush just... laying there. The only one that does not have eyes lol

Me: Excuse me I want justice for my son the shell plush *gives eyes to the shell*

The shell:

shell.PNG

Thank you so much Mick for collaborating!! I hope I did your supremely adorable sketch justice 🙏
Many thanks for writing the intro and plush party story as well!
Also justice for the shell plush, best plush confirmed.

Thank you so much Mick for collaborating!! I hope I did your supremely adorable sketch justice 🙏

You are kidding right? Best collaboration everrr and I cannot wait to see more people get involved. Brb while I search for my crayons

Also, yes, justice for shell plush! 😄

welp, Ima be heading off to the library to print this beauty off tomorrow or Monday XD

oh my god i never realized we had so many plushies?? this is so cute!! hats off to mick and laudine for the absolutely adorable lineart 💕

I was hoping we would get to color. This art is so beautiful. So talented. Can’t wait to get started when I have some time.

This is so cute 😭 I'm so happy there's a colouring event, I always love these!

These colouring events are always a highlight! I love seeing the amazing linework the staff artists come up with and all the cool ways TBT members choose to colour it 🥰

And this first piece is absolutely adorable oh my gosh!!! Cuteness overload! Dino with a knife enamel pin when?! 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back