• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Come Adopt the Orphans of Skyrim! Chrissy Moved In!

LividCyborg

Neither livid nor cyborg
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4607-9247-1698
Feedback
100% (9) +
Seeing as my brother doesn't often play with his town, Skyrim, he's given me the go-ahead to turn his town into a cycling town. :D

The FC for his town is: 2191-7868-1544

RULES:
-I reserve first right to my remaining dreamies
-I'm basing 'tiers' off of the stickied list of Villagers Based on Popularity
-Any villagers on tiers 4 and 5 are on auto-void, unless otherwise requested. These are the only villagers I am reserving.
-Any villagers on tiers 1 and 2 will be put up for auction or traded for one of my dreamies (I may also do giveaways or art contests depending on the villager, we'll see)
-Any villagers on tier 3 will be given away for free, they will also be posted on Adopt My Villager over on Reddit
-Any villagers in tiers 1 and 2 will be recruited from the campsite.
-I am aware that I don't have a huge Wifi rating on here, that's because I'm fairly new to TBT and I haven't often posted here before. If you'd like, check out my Rate My Mayor page on Reddit to see that I'm not a scammer. :)

Current Villagers:
-Kevin
-Agnes
-Nate
-Hopper
-Francine
-Chrissy
-Lobo
-Skye (Reserved for me)
-Flip (Reserved, it's the one villager my brother refuses to let go of)

Villagers in red are on the auto-void list, if you'd like them to be removed, just ask. :)

In Boxes: None

Last edited:
95px-Apollo_NewLeaf_Official.png

Apollo is in boxes! First come, first serve. He'll stay in boxes for the next half hour before being voided.

He has been claimed on Reddit!

Last edited:
cherry_villager.png

Cherry is in boxes! First come, first serve. Voiding in one hour!

jacques.png

Jacques is looking for a new home! First come, first serve. Voiding in half an hour!

Voided!

Last edited:
Back