• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Come Adopt the Orphans of Skyrim! Chrissy Moved In!

zell.jpg

Zell is in boxes! First come, first serve. Voiding in one hour!

Then Id love to claim him if thats ok! :p

FC is on signature~ (I know I have no Wi-Fi Rating so Ill definitively stick to you for the whole visit until its all over, if I can claim him of course ^^ )

Last edited:
Then Id love to claim him if thats ok! :p

FC is on signature~ (I know I have no Wi-Fi Rating so Ill definitively stick to you for the whole visit until its all over, if I can claim him of course ^^ )

Sure thing! Gates are open! :D

Ah sorry if its took a while!

Aparently I got confused and wrote the wrong FC for your town. Sorry!

Ah sorry if its took a while!

Aparently I got confused and wrote the wrong FC for your town. Sorry!

It's no problem XD The FC under my name is my 3DS and my main town. My cycling town is my brother's old town so I just use his 3DS, that's why the FCs are different.

Ahh, thanks a billion! Ive had so many chances to adopt Zell that eventualy stoped messaging me, voided him or found someone else, I seriously cant believe I finaly got him!

And that makes sense. Still, sorry for taking a while! :p

Ahh, thanks a billion! Ive had so many chances to adopt Zell that eventualy stoped messaging me, voided him or found someone else, I seriously cant believe I finaly got him!

And that makes sense. Still, sorry for taking a while! :p

It's no problem at all. XD Enjoy him!

Bruce.jpg

Bruce is in boxes! First come, first serve. Voiding in half an hour! :)

60px-Acnlvillager299.png

Pietro is in boxes! First come, first serve. Voiding in half an hour.

Voided!

Last edited:
Back