Confetti Collecting

Confetti Rewards 08/26 New
Hello once again -- our third Confetti Goals reward update is ready! Collecting time is over and now it's time to reap the rewards of your hard work.

Here's a look at the current state of our Confetti Goals:

Goal
chrissy.png

Chrissy
gayle.png

Gayle
pietro.png

Pietro
1500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
3000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
4500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
6000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
7500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
9000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
10500🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock ✅
14400💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅
16200💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells
18000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
19800💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
21600💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
23400🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock

We have now unlocked a total of 1 Throwback Ticket, 150 Bells, and 3 Balloon Shop Unlocks for this reward update! You can claim your throwback tickets here and your bells here. These links will work for a limited time period of about 3 days, so be sure to claim ASAP!

As for the matter of balloon unlocks in the Shop, there's a lot to unlock today!

Please welcome this new regular Balloon to the Shop...

757.jpg
Fresh Balloon!
757.jpg

and THIS new Heart Balloon to the Shop...

749.jpg
Cool Heart Balloon!
749.jpg

and THISSSSS new Bunny Balloon to the Shop!!

746.jpg
Hot Bunny Balloon!
746.jpg

Our opportunity to collect confetti for this year's Fair has now passed, but you can continue to purchase mystery tokens and contribute to our Confetti Goals for a little longer. Let's see if we can pass any more milestones with our remaining confetti!

Thanks so much @Justin for such a fun event. It’s also so much fun chatting with you all.
Cant wait to see what my balloon turns into. I would love another cool heart balloon. Anyone want to date trade the one I do have ? I need to switch it with my hot heart ballon since I got the cool heart balloon one minute before the hot one.

I love these events very much, they're the best "low commitment" types of events. I haven't had energy much lately bc I've been doing so much IRL but this event has been perfect for me to do. I hope this stays as a regular event.

Last edited:
I bought a regular balloon mystery token because I thought the confetti turned off at midnight and I wasn’t able to max out (on hindsight, I think it was a cooldown). It seems the confetti hasn’t been turned off, so I was able to get some confetti and to max out now.
Is it possible to sell back my regular mystery ballon mystery token, so I can have enough to purchase a gradient regular balloon mystery token? 😓
thank you, Justin! I bought my final gradient regular balloon mystery token 🫶

and thank you to you and Jeremy for hosting and organizing this fun event!

First of all, we all make such a great team every time in these dusting events!

Secondly, A HOT BUNNY BALLOON!!! I’ll start buying some when I can’t get any Hot Balloons from RNG and users who want to keep their Hot Balloons.
Post automatically merged:

And one more thing:
How long to we have to wait until our Mystery Gradient Balloon Tokens get revealed?

Back