Confetti Collecting

We'll leave it open longer than September 1st since accepting the event entries ended up taking longer than anticipated. Let's plan for the new date to be September 7th with the final balloon token transformations occurring around 9:00 PM EDT.

In the meantime, we'll also do another transformation today at 9:00 PM EDT!

We'll leave it open longer than September 1st since accepting the event entries ended up taking longer than anticipated. Let's plan for the new date to be September 7th with the final balloon token transformations occurring around 9:00 PM EDT.

In the meantime, we'll also do another transformation today at 9:00 PM EDT!
thank you!! excited to see what i get tonight

I think we’re all ready for the next event - Halloween: Revenge of the Sweet Balloons. It’s all about when the rejected sweet balloons arrive and attack the forum like the alien babies did last year, and our activities include finding hidden sweet balloons and doing some art.

It's so stupid funny how we quiver in fear in hopes of not having a Sweet be our transformed balloons.

Thankfully, my rerolled mystery gradient balloon became a glam. I mean, I'm happy it isn't a balloon we can buy in the shop, it brings its rarity even more.

*sells back Sweet Bunny*
*excitedly waits all week to see new balloon*
*rolls another Sweet Bunny*

I'm going to scream

Moe_Tossing_Barney_From_Moe's.jpg

sorry, but it had to be done

I’M FINALLY FREE.

And I got a cool bunny, which I really wanted! Yay. The fresh balloon is less exciting as it’s available in the shop, but honestly I’m so relieved not to see any more sweet balloons, and I can buy the glam bunny, so things worked out pretty well I think.

Back