Confetti Collecting

Pietro's reached 18k! 🎉 I'm gonna be spending the rest of my confetti on his balloons tonight, and I know a few of my other friends are as well. I don't think all of us combined can get him to the next threshold of 19800, but I still think it's great that our community got him this high regardless. :>

Pietro's reached 18k! 🎉 I'm gonna be spending the rest of my confetti on his balloons tonight, and I know a few of my other friends are as well. I don't think all of us combined can get him to the next threshold of 19800, but I still think it's great that our community got him this high regardless. :>
i am delusional 🤩 19800 will be real !

What balloon are people hoping for to be unlocked in the shop? O:
I’m pretty sure the unlocks are done. I might be wrong though.
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh but they extended some didn’t they. Nvm. Ignore me!!!!

I’m pretty sure the unlocks are done. I might be wrong though.
No they're not, people got their balloon tokens today and they haven't been revealed yet. From Jeremy:
We'll leave it open longer than September 1st since accepting the event entries ended up taking longer than anticipated. Let's plan for the new date to be September 7th with the final balloon token transformations occurring around 9:00 PM EDT.

I know the confetti hype seems to have mostly died down, but I held out on spending my remaining confetti for about 2 weeks, so I'm pretty excited to finally suffer experience the gacha once again! I just need one glam balloon for a lineup plan. 🙏 I think it'd be awesome to unlock the regular glam balloon in the shop, but at the same time it'd feel like a slap to the face since me and a handful of my friends held off on confetti spending so we could all attempt to get one regular glam balloon. 😂 I think we got about 14 attempts in total for one glam (and one cool for another friend) so hopefully the rng gods are kind to us. 🥹

Back