Confetti Collecting

Based on the current confetti totals, it seems almost certain that we will unlock all nine throwback tickets. (Plus some shop balloons, hopefully, but I know those extra tickets will be fantastic for everybody.) That's awesome! Great work, everyone! And thanks to staff for bringing the needed totals down.

I'm super close to getting a 3rd balloon!! Hopefully I can hit the confetti limit

I’m not sure if I'll make it to the cap this round, but I’m definitely aiming to earn as much as I can today before it ends. On the bright side, I ended up earning enough for two balloons!

This is my 1st confetti earning round I took part in… do your earned confetti stay with you to use for the next round? Or does it reset for the next earning period? I’m asking to see if I can save up for another gradient mystery balloon for the next round. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

This is my 1st confetti earning round I took part in… do your earned confetti stay with you to use for the next round? Or does it reset for the next earning period? I’m asking to see if I can save up for another gradient mystery balloon for the next round. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
You can hoard the confetti, but know that once it hits around 3PM fair time today (more or less), then you can no longer earn anymore confetti until the next round which will start around Friday. The maximum you can earn in total thus far is 330 confetti.

I think it's just whenever staff get the urge to manifest more colors

also, pietro's probably got a fans system blowing the confetti all around his room, that cycles in power to let the confetti briafly drift down sometimes as well

Did you edit any of your posts or change your poll vote by any chance? I had that happen to me, it made me spend 3 of my confetti sadly.
I tend to edit a lot because I'm pretty OCD when it comes to grammar. I would have many more bells if I didn't edit so often, but I can see why it's a thing.
We need to start another mafia game in the basement games forum

Back