Confetti Collecting

Question: will we be able to buy balloon tokens after the last window is over? I’d like to buy an Inky before buying the balloons

Wait, what... we're collecting confetti today?

I don't know if I'll have time to do that. I feel tired. (No hugs needed, I'll be fine later)

Wait, are we collecting confetti earlier than planned? I mean, I knew it was today we’re gonna get some, but why is everyone so giddy about this now? It don’t start until 3pm EST.

Wait, are we collecting confetti earlier than planned? I mean, I knew it was today we’re gonna get some, but why is everyone so giddy about this now? It don’t start until 3pm EST.
Round 4 has always been planned to start on Thursday this week. So the last day can be August 25th.

Last stretch starts in a couple hours folks!!!! Let’s do this!!!! Here’s where we’re at right now!

Pietro only needs 850 more to reach that last throwback ticket!

IMG_6799.jpeg

Last stretch starts in a couple hours folks!!!! Let’s do this!!!! Here’s where we’re at right now!

Pietro only needs 850 more to reach that last throwback ticket!

View attachment 580179
Poor Pietro, he can’t help that the gradient mystery balloon he’s offering isn’t the most sought after.

Final Round NOW! New
confetti-sticker.gif
Welcome back to the Confetti Collecting booth -- our fourth and final round has officially begun!
You can now earn Confetti by being active on The Bell Tree until this round ends on Sunday, August 25th at roughly 11:59PM EDT. The maximum you can earn for the entire event is currently 600 Confetti.

Note that most other events in the Fair are ending at the same time, so be sure to submit as many entries as you can this weekend!

Happy collecting everyone!!

Back