Confetti Collecting

I found out that you can earn confetti by posting in the TBT Marketplace. I didn’t expect that to happen.
I was thinking that could be an option for thread creation and was going to hold off until tomorrow. Last time I did the bottle guess for round 1 it worked for a thread, but this time it did not work. So hopefully my giveaway thread tomorrow might count.

I feel like I’m the only one concerned about the huge imbalance in confetti. Gayle has 3300, Chrissy has 2550, and Pietro has 1950.

I’m really glad the staff reduced the goal posts greatly. Imagine if Pietro didn’t reach all 6 tickets.

I was thinking that could be an option for thread creation and was going to hold off until tomorrow. Last time I did the bottle guess for round 1 it worked for a thread, but this time it did not work. So hopefully my giveaway thread tomorrow might count.

The staff mentioned earlier somewhere that only one thread creation per round gives out confetti, in case you didn’t know already.

The staff mentioned earlier somewhere that only one thread creation per round gives out confetti, in case you didn’t know already.
Yeah the first time I did the bottle guess and did two threads because I didn't realize that the transaction said my bottle guess counted as a thread creation. I wasn't going to complain though, it worked haha. This time, the bottle guess didn't. Pour some sprinkles out for my failure lol.

I was just worried about doing the giveaway thread so soon in case for some reason it didn't register either. Thank you! I haven't made a thread for wave 2 yet.

hmm, i didn't make it to 165 confetti the last round.. i'm not sure how to word this but will... i be able to get those leftover confettis in this round?

Yes, you definitely can if you are active enough. Imagine it as just one single cap for the entire event that we just raise higher in each round.

I have a question I may have missed the answer . If we did sell the sweet ballon for 100 confetti does that 100count towards the 600cap?

This shouldn't be a problem, but we will double check everything to be sure!

In case anyone needs/wants a breakdown:

😂😂😂

To reach CLOSE to the max all goals, (when I say close, I mean to unlock the last set of mystery balloons in the shop in each area) we would need 190 members to hit max 600 and watch which area needs what.

That’s it??? We can sooooo do this! (do we even have 190 active members?)

I just thought y’all might find that amusing lol!

But still, thank you staff for lowering the percentage of goals on those. I thank you so so much!!!

Finally next window. I am super busy today I hope I can still get as much as possible!

Back