Confetti Collecting

Even with the cooldown adjustments, I'm still nervous about making a post or whatever and not getting confetti out of it.

I think it would be nice if there was a notification letting me know when I'm on cooldown along with the time left before I can get back, but I'm not sure how something like that can be coded in.

Even with the cooldown adjustments, I'm still nervous about making a post or whatever and not getting confetti out of it.

I think it would be nice if there was a notification letting me know when I'm on cooldown along with the time left before I can get back, but I'm not sure how something like that can be coded in.
Yea I don’t know how they could make that work but it sure would be helpful. I can never figure out when my cooldowns start and end.

All types of Sweet Balloons with August 2024 dates can now be sold back to the Shop for 100 Confetti. Use the 'Sellback' button in your inventory to do this

ok, this is a cool workaround I didn't expect to see

lets people who got the last time and/or don't want to try a respin, while letting those who missed out on and want still able to obtain

I have some thread ideas if you want to post new threads for confetti:
  • ACNH General - Popular Features that you don’t use
  • ACNL General - ACNL Remake Ideas
  • AC General - Missing/Exclusive Features you would like to see in the next game
  • Nintendo Treehouse - GameCube or DS for Nintendo Switch Online
  • General Gaming - Favorite Console not made by Nintendo
  • Brewster’s Café - Plane, Road Trip, or Train for travel

I wish my brain would come up with a topic to create, but I'm afraid work has fried it for the foreseeable future. Almost to 100 again, though!
I have a few ideas, but the last time I made two threads it didn't work. So I'm just waiting until tomorrow and trying then.

1723254493228.png

confetti check~​

Back