Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

Y’all do know that the game is still going, riiiiiiight?
Oh yes I'm aware

I just am a procrastinator

and I don't wanna vote the wrong person

But I think IK who I wanna vote

I am so sorry spectators if when I vote I get it wrong.
IM REALLY SORRY
Post automatically merged:

Idek I'm mostly going on a hunch at this point
Well actually that's a lie I'm going off of yesterday (in game) and realizing that droqen is town has a lot to do with it

I wanna respect his wishes...

Well here goes nothing 😭 istg if I am wrong (and I always am) please please please forgive me I feel so much burden and I don't want to let you all down

but my excuse is this is my first game as vanilla town D:

AHH I VOTED

OKAY THEN

@b100ming thanks so much for the game

and @Geoni if you're mafia gg

and @Sheep Villager if you're town i deeply apologize

but if it's the other way around then well thanks @droqen you're a real one (you're a real one either way but still)

Last edited:
Geoni folded the paper back up and put it in the drawer. Since his plan was finished, there was no reason for him to stay. As the rest of the team argued all night, he built onto the apocalypse he created. The better it became, the more people he eliminated, until he had the perfect hideaway. No one from the outside world could find him now. The screen faded to black, and back in the physical world, Geoni took off the vr headset. No reason to feel guilty if it was only a simulation, especially since none of them were real. Except for his friend Ghost, a real person, who had died in the game while they played. They hadn’t tested for that. And ghost wouldn’t return his calls. But still, geoni sat at his gaming chair thinking about how everything had gone according to plan.

Mafia have won.

Roles:

Bianca - cop

Ghost - mafia

Geoni - mafia

Droqen - town

Miss Misty - town

Betsy - Town

Armadillo - town

Tessa - town

Sheep - town.

Graveyard chat - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/hZftvd9e6U3iZ

No mafia chat due to ghost spamming his way to a day 1 elim.

ISTG IM SO SORRY I KNEW IT

gg geoni! you did just enough to fool me.

that was so stressful... i think I'll spectate the next couple games until i feel less ashamed

"My gut is telling me the goon is Geoni. He'd be comfortable enough to sac his roleblocker d1, he's been a non-presence in the thread so no one has even looked into him that much, and - after most people were thinking that Sheep and I were equally pretty towny for our late votes on a confirmed wolf - he'd be savvy enough to pick the person who DIDN'T leave a legacy reads-list in the thread for the NK. " - me immediately after being NKed

I need to just never talk to anyone ever in mafia because my gut is always right and talking with people makes me waver. *glares at Betsy and droqen for dragging me down the Sheep tunnel in spec chat* :p

GG Geoni. You got lucky d2 happened the way it did because I sussed you a bit and was going to post about it later Sunday evening but as we all know that didn't happen

🤣🤣🤣
Well, that explains my night kill lol..
Tessa, don't feel bad, I had my money on sheep as well.
Misty- good job spotting wolf!geoni.

"My gut is telling me the goon is Geoni. He'd be comfortable enough to sac his roleblocker d1, he's been a non-presence in the thread so no one has even looked into him that much, and - after most people were thinking that Sheep and I were equally pretty towny for our late votes on a confirmed wolf - he'd be savvy enough to pick the person who DIDN'T leave a legacy reads-list in the thread for the NK. " - me immediately after being NKed

I need to just never talk to anyone ever in mafia because my gut is always right and talking with people makes me waver. *glares at Betsy and droqen for dragging me down the Sheep tunnel in spec chat* :p

GG Geoni. You got lucky d2 happened the way it did because I sussed you a bit and was going to post about it later Sunday evening but as we all know that didn't happen

Aw cmon....it was fun! Lol...

I will say, the one post that geoni had that was like, huh? was post 419, p21. The only way for that to make sense would be if he were maf, right? Or is it just a muddle either way....

Geoni the silver tongue devil

I really want to read mafia chat....

See if geoni explained his thinking in walls to himself.

Just saw no maf chat. :cry: lol....

Last edited:
Well I can share the pm but you’ll have to request it first, if you want to read it. It’s actually just his role pm turned night action submission form.

One possibility that helps me feel better at my town read being the wolf- geoni is probably thinking about how he's going to word his last post, with no idea he's already won. 😜

RIP 💀

my track record for votes remains a flawless 0% correct

thank you so much for hosting @b100ming !

*glares at Betsy and droqen for dragging me down the Sheep tunnel in spec chat* :p

😂 Tunnel with us from beyond the grave!

Droqen, if you are town I'm going to chase you around with a spray bottle after the game and spritz you like a house plant until you learn to not act so suspicious in my eyes.

The day of reckoning is finally here, Sheep. One day I will learn.

I decided to lock votes to spice up the last day a bit.
I am going to bed till 6AM EST. Please @mention me for host comms until then.

NO FREAKING WAY I ACTUALLY WON THAT????????

Not gonna lie I think town deserved e win this one.

I can gather the PMs later and compile them if you want it was more or less split between a very short lived group PM on the forums and me rambling at b100 out of loneliness in PMs for the rest of the game.

This isn't going to help disprove Bianca's meta point about me being in F3 one bit. 😭

NO FREAKING WAY I ACTUALLY WON THAT????????

Not gonna lie I think town deserved e win this one.

I can gather the PMs later and compile them if you want it was more or less split between a very short lived group PM on the forums and me rambling at b100 out of loneliness in PMs for the rest of the game.

This isn't going to help disprove Bianca's meta point about me being in F3 one bit. 😭

Hey, you had me fooled. And you even told us! (Yeah I'm woofin, woofin this lean cuisine, lol). And now I gotta see the ramblings, lol...I'd love to see the reasoning for your plays (thunderdome?).

I would assume so why would she not be.

I think technically if I don't vote I'd be modkilled since I didn't vote yesterday if I'm thrown in F3 for being wrong I would die for breaking the activity rule, a win for everyone XD

Oh this one Betsy? Such an NAI post imo! Because what I meant when I said that is that mafia is hell and if my modkill happened because I didn't vote the game would have been over and none of us had to continue suffering.

Oh this one Betsy? Such an NAI post imo! Because what I meant when I said that is that mafia is hell and if my modkill happened because I didn't vote the game would have been over and none of us had to continue suffering.

Oh! Lol.... when i read it, it was confusing, but then I thought, the only way for a win on f3 minus one (modkill) is if that one is maf. 😅

I overthink everything...😑

I even thought you were the cop at first, based on your "former law enforcement" comment in the RQS. No joke. Thought that was a cop hint. I need to learn to NOT overthink Every. Little. Thing. Leads to me being wrong a lot, lol!

Back