Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

I'm voting for Geoni. What else can I do?
Post automatically merged:

-- I'll be around in case our two guaranteed townies want to vote Sheep for some reason and need me to break the tie, but realistically, that's not happening! I won't know who is who from obs so I'll be sweating along with you @tessa. 😅

Not us both just being like 'whatever' about our fates. 😭

Ugh I still don't think I want to vote Sheep and spend the freebie that way though sorry if wrong.

I just read an ad on the doctor office TV that said lack of sleep causes paranoia and has the same effects as being drunk.

I have signal in the lobby but it took a solid two minutes to load this page.

@Geoni All I can do is say I tried to be myself!! I like your third sentence. Reminded me of this book I read - Dept. of Speculation. Lots of these kinds of non-sequitur sentences/paragraphs that nonetheless weave together to create a distinct picture/plot/feel.

I'd wish you luck, but I don't know if I'd be wishing the right person luck.

Have fun, Geo! ;P

I've been convinced that Geoni is the one more likely to be voted out of the two of them. At this point I'm close enough to 50-50 myself that I just want to support your & bianca's vote, whatever it is. The coward's way out, I know, but I keep second-guessing myself and at this point I don't have a clue.

Yeah they both just seem resolved on not wanting to risk sheep today. I dunno I feel like as much as I started and have circled back around to probably just agreeing with them I feel like you are more defensive than aggressive compared to Sheep in a defeated kinda way and I feel an overwhelming whateverism about it all even though my initial reaction to the new PoE being like "I am gonna cook you my dude" but I haven't felt that fire all that much.

The air is so dead for EoD too where is Bianca?

Haha everyone just staring at the clock go down? I wanted to make banana bread but I can't bring myself to focus on anything else but this EoD countdown

So I guess we are still resolved on Droqen or I Bianca? This is so weird for an end of day

I feel an overwhelming whateverism about it all even though my initial reaction to the new PoE being like "I am gonna cook you my dude" but I haven't felt that fire all that much.
I'm just staring in the face of possibly making it to F3. With my reputation?? I don't want to make it to F3 😬 I wanted to nail mafia today

I would assume so why would she not be.

I think technically if I don't vote I'd be modkilled since I didn't vote yesterday if I'm thrown in F3 for being wrong I would die for breaking the activity rule, a win for everyone XD

um what is droqen doinig ? are you ensuring you will get yeeted?

I would assume so why would she not be.

I think technically if I don't vote I'd be modkilled since I didn't vote yesterday if I'm thrown in F3 for being wrong I would die for breaking the activity rule, a win for everyone XD

whaaat?

Back