Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

Geoni is definitely going to come vote, I'd rather vote for the person I'm slightly more sus of. I'm probably too easily swayed by some nice chill conversation, but I still maintain a slight leaning towards Sheep wolf and I'll regret not expressing that.
Post automatically merged:

Even if I'm somehow always, always, unfailingly wrong with every vote I've ever made here so far hahaha

Glgl

Pls be endgame

(I love it, good luck again tessa, you'll need it!!)

(wait that sounded mean, i mean: have fun! T_T)

Droqen was eliminated. They were vanilla town.

The team didn’t know who to vote. So they played a game of among us.
Droqen ended up with the most votes, so they dunked him into the lava pit on polus.
When he woke up he was surrounded by the ghosts of his friends. “Huh??” He asked. “What happened??”
“You died, like the rest of us.” Miss Misty answered.
“My ghost hands can’t pick up Mac n cheese!” Armadillo sobbed as Betsy gently patted her back.
Meanwhile, ghost was sitting down by himself. “What’s up with him?” Droqen asked. “We’ve been trying to get him to tell us who his partner is.” Miss Misty explained.

“Fine.” Ghost replied. “I’ll tell you. My partner is…-

Oops! This scene was cut for security reasons!

Night can someone tell me what night it is because I can’t remember has begun.

Last edited:
Bianca was getting close to uncover who the traitor was. But the traitor was onto her too. Bianca knew she was in danger. She had publicly admitted her role. There was no going back now.

As the clock crept towards midnight, she searched the area for clues, and then she stumbled upon a secret door. The door led to a flight of stairs, that led to an office.

A tiny room, cluttered with papers. Bianca tugged on the drawer. It was locked. She tugged the cabinets. Also locked. But luckily for her, she knew how to pick a lock. And she always had a paper clip handy for this situation.

She fiddled with the lock for a bit then opened the drawer, and found the final plans.

She gasped in shock, but didn’t notice what was coming her way. When she turned around, it was too late. Her enemy was right behind her. She cried out for help, but none came…

Bianca, the cop, found something she shouldn’t have.

Day four has begun. Votes are now locked.

Last edited:
7d7157da8efdaa0293c25a36e44bd9fbaca74c91.jpg

Obligatory repost.

@tessa. I know you probably just want to vote me and end this game and I can't blame you. But I owe it to everyone to at least mount a defense and outline my train of thought on everything I did this game and not be the reason we lose it just because it seems like I'm the obvious answer. I really just figured we woulda won yesterday and now I'm trapped in this hellish F3. Give me like 15 hours idc if you end it after then but I have one more night of work before my weekend.

@Sheep Villager fantastic acting this game.

@droqen sorry, I should have made the gamble of just randing it between me and Sheep after all.

@Biancasbotique here's the town!Geo in F3 you wanted, RIP.

Bianca really did just give town!Tessa the vigilante PR, huh.

I have always wanted to see a wolf!Geoni game, but didn't think I'd get front row seats like this.

I'll also be upfront and say I truly do not know how a f3 like this goes, I guess ask me anything. I feel like my feelings through the game have been pretty well documented as suboptimal as some of my plays have been.

I'll also be upfront and say I truly do not know how a f3 like this goes

An F3 like this goes something like: we cross our votes and the hammer decides to end the game when she wants to, which is probably in like 15 minutes or something in spite of my plea.

I wasn't prepared to really pick and prod at your ISO and go through all your quotes but on my side of things that all I can really do.

If Tessa just wants to end the game here and now it is what it is.

I wasn't prepared to really pick and prod at your ISO and go through all your quotes but on my side of things that all I can really do.

Not going to work on this until later in the evening either. I need to go to the store and pick up my sadboi pills.

An F3 like this goes something like: we cross our votes and the hammer decides to end the game when she wants to, which is probably in like 15 minutes or something in spite of my plea.

If Tessa just wants to end the game here and now it is what it is.

Not going to work on this until later in the evening either. I need to go to the store and pick up my sadboi pills.

Then pick and prod you shall I guess.

If we are to do the picking and prodding do you also want to be picked and prodded, my guy?

Yes I was at EoD and I'm here but I'm in class and was yesterday.
I'll do a whole ISO later, but I'm class like I said so I gotta learn math and be stressed instead C: good times

also can i just say im mad

like i hate mafia why must these things happen

Kinda stinks that the timezones are a bit bleh for this f3, I think everyone can agree on that.

Yes I was at EoD and I'm here but I'm in class and was yesterday.
I'll do a whole ISO later, but I'm class like I said so I gotta learn math and be stressed instead C: good times

also can i just say im mad

like i hate mafia why must these things happen

Take your time, I won't be able to respond until tomorrow if you have any questions though.

Back