• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Corrupt The Wish Above

granted, but you end up getting addicted and never stop

I wish I had more stuffed animals ;;

Granted, but then your living space becomes cluttered with them.

I wish there were better cartoons on TV nowadays.

Granted, but there are only three.

I wish I could just figure out what to eat.

Granted, but it resets your personality to the most boring and bland one possible.

I wish the little burn on my finger would just heal up already.

Granted, you wish my wish of wanting to get my studying done today. Thank you. :cool:

I wish I had even more shades.

Granted, now the universe itself no longer exists! In fact, nothing exists at all. Everything is simply an endless void. This includes other dimensions, assuming they existed at all. There is no escape.

I wish I could control the element of fire.

Granted but then the Pikimin series gets ending and every old game gets eradicated.

I wish for some tea.

Granted, it's so hot that if you try to drink it, your mouth will light on fire. Literally.

I wish I could fly.

Granted but you grow some silly looking wings

I wish I could work for Rockstar games

Granted but you get locked in a cupboard and forced to make rock star simulation games for scammy flash game websites with no pay and you are only given water and brown bread to eat for the rest of your life :cool:

I wish that I had something to wish for

Granted but you lose your items, family, friends, everything, and the situation only gets worse. Now you have little to be grateful for and a lot of wishes you can make.

I wish I could come up with a plot for a story quicker.

Granted but you lose your items, family, friends, everything, and the situation only gets worse. Now you have nothing but a good plot line :)

I wish that my wish would go perfect exactly as I imagined with no bad consequences

Last edited:
Granted but as you try to avoid negative outcomes, you realize that you didn't actually make a wish. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I wish my villagers would stop trying to rip me off.

Back