• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I was able to recover my NNID from my 2nd 3DS XL system so back to ALBW and, eventually, Pokemon X!

Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix

Been stuck on that new required boss for days. Easily the hardest kingdom hearts boss in the series to date...except perhaps the secret boss in CoM.

Kirby Triple Deluxe and Mario Galaxy.

Mario Galaxy is the first Wii game I've actually played (other than like, 5 minutes of Wii sports back when it was new).
At first the camera view and orientation made me feel really sick. I've been on it like, 6 hours now though and it's a pretty darn good game :3

I caved into my urges and played some more smash bros. I need to stay away from that drug addiction...

If anyone wants to play add me!

ACNL, Fantasy Life, and Bravely Default. Coming up will be MH3, Tales of the Abyss, and Shin Megami Tensei IV. Also need to do LoZ:ALBW, Pokemon X, Super Mario 3d Land, MK7, Harvest Moon...wow, I have a ton to do...

AdventureQuest Worlds. My cousin started playing more frequently again so why not plus i have only like 3+ months left of membership anyways

Xenoblade Chronicles. So far, I'm up to that giant Telethia. Amazing story, full of twists and awesomeness, and Riki.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

So far it's among my favorite in the series along with Link to the Past and Wind Waker...It's soooooo obvious that the game wasn't built with motion controls in mind though...

Also just downloaded Shovel Knight on the Wii U eShop, so I'll probably jump between that, Super Metroid and Megaman X.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

So far it's among my favorite in the series along with Link to the Past and Wind Waker...It's soooooo obvious that the game wasn't built with motion controls in mind though...

Well I mean, it was designed for the Gamecube first. :p Lol.

But yeah, I've heard of a lot of people complaining about the motion controls in TP, especially when you try to use.. uh, most of your hidden skills. Apparently the Wii just ruins the experience for most people, and that's a shame. It was one of my favorite Gamecube titles. :c

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. It's pretty fun once you get into it..(the menu systems can be a bit confusing if you are new to them at first) but still one of the better 4X games on Steam

Back