• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

At the moment, I am making my way through Child of Light. I have had this game for months, but simply stopped playing it for a long while. I want to eventually complete it, however. I am at the point where you have to fight a giant spider, but to do that you have to destroy her web 'barriers' by destroying four lesser spider mini-bosses.

FFXIII.
I can't believe I'm in chapter 11; I really didn't like this game early on. At least all of the characters have gotten better since the beginning.

Saw you got it, hope you liked it. It's a bit try-hard sometimes as you can get dead end a bit easier

Yeah, I enjoy it so far :) though I don't know if there's a better routes order to begin with, but I don't feel like using a guide either for this lol

Yeah, I enjoy it so far :) though I don't know if there's a better routes order to begin with, but I don't feel like using a guide either for this lol

I don't either, it's just too much dead ends if you "accidentally" pick wrong lol

Going through visual novels with a guide ruins it, imo. They're more like movies and books, in that sense, and knowing too much about it before you read/watch just ****s up the story for me.

Though it still took me like like 5 tries to find a route that actually explained the 'super secret plot twist' I've heard so much about... and tried so hard to avoid learning any more about before actually playing it for myself, lol.

That said - also currently playing Hatoful Boyfriend some nights before bed. It's been even better with a little vodka

I got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 for Christmas and I've never played Birth By Sleep before so I've been playing through that. I'm playing Terra's story first, I'm not sure how that will change my perception of the story later on. But playing through with each character separately is an interesting feature.

I also traded in a couple of games for the FFX/X-2 remaster. It's my friend's favourite game of all time and she's been wanting me to play it forever. The only other final fantasy games I've played have been bravely default (if that counts) and xiii. So this one is different than what I'm used to. But I do like turn based RPGs so I'm thinking I'll enjoy it. The voice acting is... amusing to say the least. And the camera angles are odd and unmoveable.

I`m going retro with Worms. Not even like Worms 3D, but Worms. The mother of all Worms games. :D

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening.

Oh my gosh, it's such a good game!!

Chrom is my crush

I`m going retro with Worms. Not even like Worms 3D, but Worms. The mother of all Worms games. :D

Ohhhh god I used to have that on SNES.. the nostalgia. the controls were wonky af though.

yeah i prefer the old worms.. armageddon ftw

Just gave the following a whirl:

Legend of Dungeon
Spacebase DF9
Rogue Legacy
Halo: Spartan Assault

Trying to pick out a game to play for my Extra Life Marathon.

Last edited:
AQW trying to finish Juggernaut quest.. Still need two totems.. almost more annoying than dark shards because the items you need for that has like 10% drop rate....

MH4 special demo (a lot), New Leaf (I have a few towns I'm working on), Dragon Age Inquisition.

Back