• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Skyrim always XD Well the Daedric things seems to working nicely, think I only need to get the skull and shield now IIRC.

And looking forward to Majora's Mask now, just need to charge and set up the thing

Cooking Mama 5, ACNL, and Super Smash Bros 4. I finished Hatoful Boyfriend two weeks ago, but I'm really considering replaying it.

I'm currently playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Animal Crossing New Leaf. I was playing Dragon's Dogma a few days ago but I couldn't resist going back to play as my Majin Belle. I also played Disney Magical World for a few days after buying some DLC for it.

Xenoblade Chronicles!

Also, Smooth McGroove just released a new video...of Gaur Plains from Xenoblade!

Last edited:
AC:NL, Project Diva f 2nd, Project Mirai 2, and I'm about to get back into Bravely Default

Skyrim replay. Heh, it's been pretty fun so far. Along with that, I'm getting back into Animal Crossing: New Leaf. What a way to spend Easter, huh? xD

Back