• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Ive been playing acnl pand pokemon and i say theyre pretty much my childhood i rememebr playing animal crossing when i was little with my sister making new friend and having a perfect town then pokemon was the first ds game ive ever had i would always play with my friends trading and shiny hunting. And i still do those things today with the childhood games i used to play i wouldnt be who i am now and nintendo good job keep making those games

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon X recently. I'm also started playing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze today and it's pretty great. Challenging.

I've just finished replaying the Uncharted trilogy. I managed to get one done every day over the Easter weekend since I didn't have anything else to do.

After like, 2 months I've finally finished the elite four in Omega Ruby...I didn't know that 'delta episode' was a thing though, so I'm probably going to pretend it isn't. I was hoping the elite four was the end. Pushing myself through the game was already boring enough already, only to find there's more...

Going to restart a Nuzlocke in X. I screwed the last one up since I left it for a week or so and I'm certain at least one of my Pokemon died but they got force revived by an NPC after/before a battle. I don't want to continue with it if I'm 'cheating' since it defeats the point. Not to mention I can't remember where I have and haven't caught Pokemon already.

A lot of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Been trying to beat the game on Hard Mode for the past few days now. I swear, some of these levels drive me insane.

A lot of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Been trying to beat the game on Hard Mode for the past few days now. I swear, some of these levels drive me insane.

Haha, and I thought the first game was annoying af :p Might get the 2nd at some point it seems rad enough

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles on the New 3DS. It's pretty amazing so far, even with the reduced graphical fidelity compared to the Wii version.

Back