• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I was playing Mickey's Speedway USA for 3 consecutive days. It's an arguably decent racing game starring the characters from that franchise that was released near the end of Nintendo 64's lifespan, therefore it isn't as well-known as Diddy Kong Racing, which made to our Nintendo home console 3 years prior.

Interestingly, the game is developed by none other than the once legendary second-party developer Rare, but it didn't mean that the game is living up with the lofty expectations made by people who played Diddy Kong Racing. The game in general doesn't feel special especially after playing these two aforementioned games, especially with the tracks that left us to be desired. The problem with them is that they feel uninspired at times, such as Chicago being a track that consists of nothing but sewers and pipes. The tracks from the first three cups are dead-easy to master, which left me bored until I met the secret cups, especially the fifth one that will definitely have you to enable the cheat called "Unlimited Retries"! Yup, it's Nintendo Hard, even moreso for those who aren't accustomed with retro game difficulty. These four tracks are going to put your skills and lightning-fast reflexes to test.

Tonight, I finally beat Intermediate and Professional. Since I got every Gold/Platinum on all 5 circuits with 3 difficulty, I technically beat the game. Though, I won't bother completing the game since getting Time Trials records that beat every single Staff Time relies on using a certain character that is nearly unplayable and the unlockables for completing Mirror Mode are pretty much dud considering the struggle I've poured to beat the final circuit.

All things considered, the gameplay is still pretty well-tuned for the most part and it's still fun to play. Didn't I mention that the battle mode is better than in Diddy Kong Racing, yet it can't compete with Mario Kart 64?

If there was a Completionist Rating for that game, it would be most likely "Play it".

Bloodborne, all the way. All my yes.

I was hoping I could find a recent forum topic about it here, but no luck. I guess I'm the only person who can go from cutesy Animal Crossing to gore, lmao. Plot resetting for Punchy has chased me away from AC temporarily.

Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition for PS4.

.....Anyone?

Friggen great.

How the **** did I become a Guildmaster?! LMAO

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I haven't been able to play the last couple of days since I've been away from my apartment but I defeated the first boss, Gohma, and I'm excited to go back home and play some more.

Criminal Girls: Inivite Only

I hate how they censored it like removing the girls' voices when you punish them(they renamed this motivate lel) but it's a good game..

Getting back into Minecraft, atm. It's a little difficult using my computer mouse since I'm used to using my trackpad for everything, lol.

Back