• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Infinity Wars - Animated Trading Card Game

Actually really good, and mostly started because a friend of mine gave me some level 5 reward thing. I like that it's easy to get into and not overly complicated and "1337" to learn

Currently:

PS3: GTA 5, Skate 3
Wii: Mario Kart Wii, AC: Let's go to the city, Wii Sports Resort
3DS: ACNL, Zelda Majouras Mask, Mario Kart 7, Nintendogs and Cats
PC: Minecraft, AC Emulator, Roblox

That's what I'm playing everyday, yes I game a lot.

Valkyria Chronicles. Got in on the Steam summer sale some month ago.. And idk it's alright being animu/strategy games but you gotta love episodic cutscenes and somewhat.. special battle to enjoy it I think

Replaying the Dragon Age series again, playing Baldur's Gate for the first time with my boyfriend, annnd playing/subbing Tales of Vesperia on PS3!! :D Lots of fun/awesome games!

I just beat Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Now I'm trying to decide which other Zelda to go into. I'm tossing between Oracle of Ages and Twilight Princess.

I am currently playing...

PC- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, FIFA 15
I'm pretty hyped for FIFA 16 so I'm playing 15 to make sure I'm THAT not rusty when the new one comes out. As for StarCraft, I got the expansion pack a while ago but I haven't had time to play it until recently. Whoops.
3DS- AC:NL
I've spent the last few days replanting and planting trees + bushes in my town like crazy, and I don't think I'll be doing less landscaping work anytime soon haha. I've definitely been playing it a lot more frequently in the past month than I have in the entire year I've had it so far.

I was recently playing Tony Hawk's American Sk8land, a DS title that not only retained the solid gameplay that made the past games in the franchise fun in first place, but the decision on using the cel-shading graphic as opposed to the more realistic one is a great way to preserve consistent 60 frames per second while still looking great even after a decade. That's impressive, considering the game has launched quite early on a relatively paltry hardware.

By the way, I just beat the Story Mode and saw the credits. The only hardest part in the game is the glitch. It decided to become so prevalent in the two last stages that the game stopped registering specific gaps so I couldn't finish the tasks without rebooting the game and froze on me twice. There's still Classic Mode left to beat once, as well of the completion bonuses. Unlocking everything also involves beating Classic Mode 13 times on all 8 maps, which seems to be an absolute chore. I'll leave the game alone for the time being, given that I've got better games from my video game backlog to play.

Back