• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Pretty much entirely Sunless Sea (and its browser sister Fallen London). I really love the writing of it and the general aesthetic--yes it's frustrating to die and lose everything, but it's a wonderfully atmospheric game with a fascinating well of lore to immerse yourself in. It's really pretty, too.

Mostly Splatoon and Batman Arkham Knight. I spend the whole day looking for riddler trophies and doing most wanted missions lol. Sometimes, I still play a bit of Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life :)

The Assassins Creed series <3 Absolutely hooked on it right now! Now all I need is an xbox one to get unity and syndicate

- PS3: Final Fantasy X (HD Remastered version)
- WiiU: Splatoon
- 3DS: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

I'm on Chapter 2 on Yakuza 4. I didn't expect it to change characters but it still has been fun with a lot of additional side content.

Replaying Phoenix Wright Trilogy for the 50,000th time, and just bought Fire Emblem: Awakening today.
My first Fire Emblem game and I'm loving it so far!

Destiny, a lot of minecraft on the PS4, rocket league, GTAV and I still play ACNL

Final Fantasy VIII (8). Not Square's biggest moment but decent enough to warrant another playthrough.

Civ: beyond earth. Only because they have free weekend, I'd never pay for it unless I actually got it for free or it's like 90% discount lol. It shouldn't have been made a standalone game in the first place, mostly because it's so flawed and it's hardly nothing new except the fact you're in space. And the fact that all the DLC and its aspect are as expensive for the game (most of what s*** was standard in the old civ games) is just .. wth

Kingdom heart 2.5 final fix: kingdom hearts 2.5 proud mode. New Leaf, been addicted since i got it in April, and Pokemon shuffle

I've been playing the crap out of Splatoon! I even made my squiddy a guy just so I could dress him like the terminator XD

I've been playing through Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns, Type-0, and Fallout Shelter. My ps4's controller is having some issues though so I'm waiting for shoulder button replacements before I jump on anything else. Hopefully I can get them before Phantom Pain.

Back