• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Until Dawn. The story and atmosphere kept me glued for hours. I finished it in 2 days (not playing straight though). That's all that I can say. I don't wanna spoil anything but it was really an amazing horror experience :)

Also, Until Dawn. Just finished the story though... but going back later to play it again.

I'm currently dipping my toes into the following games: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, League of Legends, Minecraft, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Black 2, and Sims4.

Tera! Rift! Thinking about playing FFXIV! All the mmorpgs!

(i may be addicted. i think they're sucking the life out of me)

YO
IF YO ARE POSTING IN THIS THREAD ON SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2015 AND YOU AREN'T PLAYING THE PHANTOM PAIN
WHAT'S WRONG W/ YOU!!!!!

YO
IF YO ARE POSTING IN THIS THREAD ON SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2015 AND YOU AREN'T PLAYING THE PHANTOM PAIN
WHAT'S WRONG W/ YOU!!!!!

I have a new graphics card coming in
I don't have money
My parents are dead
My computer is acting up
I have to save Gotham.

Just started The Witcher III. Already feel like a boss, but all Ive done is sit on my horse and enjoy the views so far.

Just started The Witcher III. Already feel like a boss, but all Ive done is sit on my horse and enjoy the views so far.

Incredible game. I've been with this series since 2007. It's amazing to see how much the studio has grown.

Been playing Diablo 3 since Season 4 has started.

Smite:Battleground of the Gods.
It's free and fun.
700 more fantasy points and I get the gold loading card, then another thousand for the Nox announcer pack.

Back