• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I cancelled my SWTOR subscription yesterday so I'm coming off of playing that and now I've swapped over to games like Hearthstone, WoW, Starcraft and Warframe. Good trade I think, but we'll see.

Nintendo made me glad I have a Japanese Wii U. They gave out some free passes to Wii Karaoke U, the Joysound app. I spent several hours singing J-pop and anime theme songs last night. Awesome.

Nothing atm. 'Been playing a bit of Terraria though.

I've gone back to Animal Crossing. I'm usually always switching between games so...

Been playing multiplayer Super Mario 3D World lately. I don't know if it's just because I haven't played a Mario game since Super Mario 64, but some of these levels are really creative. I'm loving this game so far.

I've been playing Splatoon, and about a week ago or so, I started playing Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life also. I haven't played that game for years

Been playing multiplayer Super Mario 3D World lately. I don't know if it's just because I haven't played a Mario game since Super Mario 64, but some of these levels are really creative. I'm loving this game so far.

its a really good mario game

its a really good mario game

I agree with that. I've now beaten the main story and unlocked the first secret world, if you want to call it that. I officially think it's the best 3D Mario game. Super Mario World is my favorite 2D Mario, and it's been my #1 favorite Mario game for forever. Will Super Mario 3D World pass that? I don't know. It might!

Back