• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

i've honestly just been revisiting old kirby titles that i had as a kid (kirby: squeak squad, kirby: nightmare in dreamland, and hopefully soon i can get my hands on a copy of kirby and the amazing mirror). i've also been trying out the even older titles kirby i never got the chance to play via the virtual console, like kirby super star on my wii u.

last night i bought the "3D classics" version of kirby's adventure along with kirby's dreamland 2 for my 3DS! i really love games with pixel graphics and kirby was actually the first video game i ever played so he's very near and dear to my heart.

Until Dawn.

This game has made me absolute trash and has also given me a new fav... Rami Malek is too precious for this world. I'm in the middle of writing a book so I've been paying attention to stories and stuff like that so story-based games have been my calling right about now.

Lowkey playing ORAS as well though but that's kinda what I always do. http://shrugemoji.com

the binding of isaac: rebirth.

i so want afterbirth but not paying 10 bucks if it's still broke

Splatoon *almost level 40!*
Super Mario Maker *New game*
Mario Kart 8 *getting back to it*
I haven't played with my 3DS through...

Back