• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Decided to get back into some hardcore gaming, currently playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Gotta catch up on all the Call of Duty games I missed out on since the past two years.

finished costume quest 1&2 last week which were fun, even tho short .. but i guess the lenght was just right for what it was ^^
i dont like when games dont let you back into the gameworld anymore when youre done and you cant walk around with your character anymore and its like a closed & sealed book, where you cant even finish sidequests and collect stuff you didnt get around to before. which sort of is the case here.. but oh well was still fun

Been heavily invested in Heroes of the Storm and Fallout 4. I have also been playing some Tri-Force Heroes

I would play Minecraft if Windows 10 will launch it omg...

#Windows10istotalcrapbecauseminecraftcrashesallthe****ingtime

Just downloaded Emily Is Away, a little free indie game. Afterwards I'll continue failing at Undertale.

clicker heroes.. the binding of isaac rebirth. not playing too much atm since i'm busy with school and rl stuff.

HHD :) It's kinda fun.. however makes me wonder why they added real-time **** to New Leaf -_-

ACNL! and ACHHD :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

HHD :) It's kinda fun.. however makes me wonder why they added real-time **** to New Leaf -_-

new leaf was before HHD... they were trying to make new leaf like all the other ACs HHD is just a side game (like PMD aka Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Rumble World)

Fxw6CVS.jpg

and team fortress 2

I finished Final Fantasy Tactics Advance yesterday. I played it because I've been wanting to know for years how this game ends. And I was... disappointed.

So basically Marche is a selfish jerk and makes everyone go back to the real world because HE wants to go back. The other 3 kids never REALLY seem to want to go. It felt like Mewt was just bullied into going with what Marche wanted at the end. GAH. I can't identify with Marche at all. Why did he have to be the main character?

Back