• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I agree with that. I've now beaten the main story and unlocked the first secret world, if you want to call it that. I officially think it's the best 3D Mario game. Super Mario World is my favorite 2D Mario, and it's been my #1 favorite Mario game for forever. Will Super Mario 3D World pass that? I don't know. It might!
its actually gets hard now so have fun hahah

Some Animal Crossing, Terraria....not much else!

Person I've been playing Super Mario 3D World with hasn't been in the mood to play lately >_< so I picked Harvest Moon A New Beginning back up. I decided to start a new game as a boy. My original game that I started a few years ago I was a girl. Honestly, I don't like the marriage choices as a girl. I'm either indifferent or hate all of the options. I actually like some of the girls that you can marry with a boy character though.

Been playing Animal Crossing. Played some Smash Bros. with my cousin as well after we played AC together in each others' towns and his island. I preordered Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam tonight and will get it on release day, though. So soon that will be my main game for a bit (if I like it...which I will).

Clicker Heroes cause I'm that lame-o trying to get back up to level 450 something or where I was

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I bought it last year but I've hardly played it, picked it back up tonight and I'm amazed at the graphics o:

Dark Cloud! My favourite game ever, so so happy it's been ported to PS4

Back