• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles X (only a couple hours into it so far), Amiibo Festival (Desert Island Escape is actually fun), Splatoon, Wii Fit U, and New Leaf.

I'm currently breeding Pokemon for a team that I've been building on-and-off over the past few months. Specifically, I'm playing Pokemon X.

Last edited:
Still Story of Seasons, but I bought DK64 on virtual console in a stupor of pain yesterday so I'm gonna start replaying that soon. B>

Splatooooooooooooooooon.

Turf Wars and Ranked Battle are too much fun. Like seriously, it's stopping me from doing the single player thing hnnnng

I started playing Freedom Wars today and it's really cool! Probably one of the best PS Vita exclusives I've played so far.

every Ratchet and Clank, and i mean every game, again because only just under 3 months until next game
atelier rorona
dragon ball xenoverse
disney infinity 3.0

Dark Cloud, The Witcher 3 + Yokai Watch

I keep buying games when I see them on sale but then never get around to playing them...

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Super Mario 3d World (I'm playing it with my friend)
Fantasy Life
Splatoon
Basically just 3ds games and occasional Wii U games. I would be finishing up Destiny but my brother's pretty much got that wrapped up.

I forgot about mobile games.

Love Live! School Idol Festival
Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
Neko Atsume
Valkyrie Crusade

Last edited:
Back