• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Just finished with Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

It was one of my favorite games from last gen and happily, it's a pretty damn good remaster with some actual effort put in, which I didn't really expect given most 'remasters' usually do the absolute minimum required to justify sticking 'remastered' in the title...

Now I just have to wait for like 12 months until 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' is released from Microsoft's claws...

Playing Undertale currently but might play some sims cause I haven't played that in a while.

Oh how I miss torturing sims c:

Sims 3, playing a 10 person household and building up an empty town. It's fun.

People are just starting to get bathrooms instead of outhouses. Houses now have bedrooms and we also built a park. I'm really enjoying this.

editing sims photos is fun though! I like the bright colors.

Last edited:
Just bought Splatoon and in about 3 days I've managed to reach lvl 16, lol, It's so fun ; w ;

Last edited:
Just finished playing Undertale for the 300th time. I wanted to see what would happen if you killed everyone but papyrus. It was sad and now I'm going back to Animal Crossing.

Final Fantasy Explorers! (LF> Friends to play with ; -; )

Jesus, the grind game is strong here! Eidolons drive me batty. But I like grinding. So that won't bug me. x3

Now if I could switch from Black Mage to something else that won't make me regret it, that'll be great.

Last edited:
Finally am in summer of year 2 in Harvest Moon A New Beginning.

Something that bugs me about this game is the way they structure the Restoration Plans. If you are trying to complete the game yourself, without trading with anyone, then you are stuck in restoration plan 4 until fall of year 2 because of having to ship yams. I completed all other tasks of restoration plan 4 as of spring of year 2, and it only took me that long because of having to do 3 gardening tours. So basically this game has felt like a grind for a while now. :/ Oh well, at least I can work on getting the last couple of ancient clay figures I need to make the Witch Princess' house.

I downloaded Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards off the EShop a few days ago and it's been so much fun getting to play it again. I used to love it when we had it for 64 when I was little, but I think we sold it to get more games.

I hope they put more 64 games in the EShop because I would definitely buy them.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

They really spiked up the difficulty of the franchise. If you don't pay attention, all of these pokemanz will slaughter you with on hit KOs. I need more reviver seeds

Dragon Quest Heroes.

I'm not really that knowledgeable about Dragon Quest (all I really know being vague memories from DQ:VII) but I'm still finding it such a fun game! At least Jessica and Yangus are there as familiar faces for me...It's got me really wanting to try and find the actual DQ games though, especially the ones with Alena in them since I think she pretty much instantly became my favorite :D

I kinda like it more than Hyrule Warriors. Feels like there's a lot more to the gameplay, whereas HW was pretty much the typical Dynasty Warriors 'mindlessly mash X' and 'take bases > win'. I guess just being a party of four rather than one part of a large army forces a big change in typical DW gameplay though. They're both good, but I guess DQH is feeling more like a 'game' that's challenging me, where as HW was a power fantasy.

I downloaded Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards off the EShop a few days ago and it's been so much fun getting to play it again. I used to love it when we had it for 64 when I was little, but I think we sold it to get more games.

I hope they put more 64 games in the EShop because I would definitely buy them.

I love that game!

I hear a lot of people say bad stuff about it, but it was my first Kirby game. It's essentially flawless to me.

Fire Emblem Awakening! I'm not super good at tactical games actually I suck at them but I just love the character design ;v;

Last edited:
Xenoblade Chronicles X - I stopped playing this 'cause of being too busy but I feel motivated to pick it up again when I tried Final Fantasy Explorers, I don't know why.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam - Enjoying it more than Dream Team so far (I haven't finished the latter yet lol)

Still playing my backlogs:
Yoshi's Woolly World
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - It's taking more than a year now hopefully I'll get it done just in time for Twilight Princess HD)
Bayonetta 2 - replaying

Picked up Digimon Cyber Sleuth yesterday and I am in love with it. Whether you are a Digimon fan or not is irrelevant if you have the slightest interest in this gsme; It's a solid RPG and a solid game all around.

I am uploading videos to YouTube if anyone might be interested.

Back