• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Pokemon Y. Seems like a very solid Pokemon-game so far.

Nice Bern avatar lol

And yeah playing Y as well, just beat the last gym :D! Love how easy types the gyms were though.. no probs at all haha! I hate Lumiose City though.. like it takes ages to get 'fashionable' grah

Nice Bern avatar lol

And yeah playing Y as well, just beat the last gym :D! Love how easy types the gyms were though.. no probs at all haha! I hate Lumiose City though.. like it takes ages to get 'fashionable' grah

Ha, thanks! :)

Just borrowed it from my brother two days ago so I haven't gotten that far yet.

de nada ^^

ah,, have fun :D i love wonder trade the most i think i keep sitting with that for literally hours

I just finished up Downfall on Steam. I'm thinking about hopping into either Tomb Raider (original), The Cat Lady, or Hotel Dusk: Room 215 next (all would be replays).

Just got Axiom Verge for my Vita. Man, have I've been looking forward to play this.

I haven't really been playing many games lately except for maybe The Sims 3? Even that, I haven't actually played much.

getting back into dual destinies.. story is brilliant but yeah have to use walkthrough 99% of the times lel

Currently playing Monster Hunter 4 on my New 3DS XL and getting back into Destiny on the PS4 again, both great fun

I've been playing a lot of Garry's Mod recently. I owe a lot to this game. It's responsible for me getting into the world of 3D animating and modelling (especially animating). Lots of nostalgia, and NPC wars.

Been playing Gmod with some friends (and Flood is pretty freaking funny) and got introduced to Brawlhalla- which reminds me of Super Smash Bros. a lot! So I'm clocking in som hours on Brawlhalla when my friends finally get their butts together and decide to play as suggested by my best friend earlier.

I realized I had the Yo-Kai Watch demo on my 3DS and I had never played so I gave it a go. Needless to say, I downloaded the game a few days later and I've been playing it when I have free time. It's been pretty fun and I'm already coming up on the final boss.

I realized I had the Yo-Kai Watch demo on my 3DS and I had never played so I gave it a go. Needless to say, I downloaded the game a few days later and I've been playing it when I have free time. It's been pretty fun and I'm already coming up on the final boss.

Might try the demo, I need a new 3ds game tbh .. not too much nice out here worth the money so.

Might try the demo, I need a new 3ds game tbh .. not too much nice out here worth the money so.

The demo was kinda weird cause it throws you right in without any back story but it helps you understand the basis of the gameplay. I'd still recommend trying the demo before buying the full game.

I'm glad I bought it, it's been pretty fun. I haven't been playing my 3DS over the last couple of months due to lack of interest but this game helped me get back into it.

yeah i'm the same! will probably end up buying it this weekend when i'm done with an essay. looks pretty cute + it feels like i haven't bought a new 3ds game in forever

I cleared the story in Borderland. Now I need to clear post game related stuff and the DLCs. Although I also got the free to play Mini Mario Game. I cleared what I can for now. I want to see if a few people can let me borrow their Amiibos to 100% the game.

The game is not even that hard even with the unique levels for some unique Mario character amiibos. The only thing that actually confuses me a little bit for now is the secret level you need to unlock. How do you unlock it? Best you find out how to unlock it on your own. It is not that hard.

Back