• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

im playin a game caled "don't s*** my pants while listening to creepypastas on youtube". its a really fun gmae, u shud play it.

Currently at Uncharted 4. Playing Splatoon in between.
Only playing Animal Crossing on weekends when Ive got more time to spare.

I've been building stages in Super Mario Maker over the course of the week. Other than that, I haven't been playing much else aside from the Voltorb Flip minigame in Pokemon SoulSilver to pass some time.

Last edited:
Just finished Uncharted 4 and I'm starting to play Saints Row: The Third

I just completed the first episode of Moon Chronicles on 3DS, which is the only one I currently own. It's basically an old-school first-person shooter with a story. So far, I can't say I'm impressed by the game, but it ain't a bad game either.

The gameplay is pretty solid, especially if you opt for the touch screen to aim and get hand of the controls.

The game's overall pacing is weird. Chapter 2 is the longest out of the 4 others, which could easily clock more than 30 minutes for the first-timers who don't rush. It might be attributed to how often backtracking that chapter alone requires in order to progress. Every other chapter took less longer than 7 minutes to accomplish.

The completion bonuses are pretty much non-existent other than bragging rights. The only real unlockable is attained by collecting 3 Alien Files on Chapter 2, which is just an extra level with enemy galore. Completing it won't yield you anything. I'm not bothering playing on any difficulty harder than Rookie, since they just give enemies extra health and causes you take more damage per hit. Thanks goodness it doesn't seem to have any incentive for clearing the game with a harder difficulty.

The graphics and sounds are kinda bland, but I do believe they managed to evoke the creepy and dreary atmosphere the game has going for.

I'm also currently playing the Virtual Console version of The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, currently about to take on the seas for the first time in the game. The game looks pretty promising, and that isn't surprising to hear since the franchise has been generally consistently great. The touch screen controls are far more tolerable with the Wii U GamePad screen than the DS's tiny touch screen, as I can slide my stylus with much better precision. I'll likely continue to play this game in the coming days.

Pok?mon Omega Ruby, yeah I'm a sucker for the Gen VI and the wonder trade crap, i swear i spend too much time on these lol!

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

amazingly fun so far, i'm really enjoying it! there's so much happening at all times and no dull moments. it's 67% off on steam right now!

Found this game in a thrift store and i only bought for $5.00 .Happy i got a good deal and one of my fav p.c games.Been playing age of the empire 2 ;)

IMG_0289.jpg

ACNL, Warframe, 7 days to die, Nether, Rust, Minecraft.
Nether is jaw droppingly scary, warframe is Ninjas in space :3

I started playing Plague Inc: Evolved for the first time yesterday night and played some tonight. Been having fun with it, though I'm currently stuck on the Parasite level. Research just keeps going too fast and the plague gets cured before I can win.

I'm trying to 100% complete Ratchet & Clank. It's taking a while, especially since one of the trophies requires you to use a certain weapon on every enemy type in the game at least once, so I have to keep checking whether I've already used it on that enemy already

OSRS, getting 1-99 fishing. I have to screw with Agility (that one stat) and STR (I'm a pure, so I don't want that in my life.) for Barbarian Fishing... guess I'm just gonna be powerfishing down in the village. :p

still pokemon ruby i swear i spent too much time on that wonder trade, got a shiny psyduck tho

The Final Fantasy Legend for game boy (the brick one). Solid title, I've never beat it before despite owning it since I was a wee lad.

Making my way through the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy before playing the new one on PS4. So excited because the original was my favourite!

Back