• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

^Oh you can BET I've played it, and beaten it! Completely agree: great game!:)

^Oh you can BET I've played it, and beaten it! Completely agree: great game!:)

I have a question. Is Alfred (The yellow wizard guy) in bloodstained ritual of the night? I see in game-play the other 3 characters but not him.

Aside from Banjo-Kazooie (which I mentioned earlier in this thread's history, I still haven't finished it for some reason), I also beat Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors awhile back, which has lead to me continuing the next game in the Zero Escape series, Virtue's Last Reward. It's an alright game so far, though I still prefer 999 currently. I also bought a lot of games during the Steam summer sale, including Sims 3, which I've been playing on and off, and I'm currently in the process of making the most dysfunctional family ever. Finally, I've been playing a little bit of Overwatch on and off. I have a big love/hate relationship with this game, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's the most frustrating game ever, it really just depends.

Splat2, I've had the game since launch so I feel it's only right I participate lol

Are boss fights too tedious for you? That's how I felt at first, but I started liking them a lot more. Especially when you have a bit more freedom in terms of equipment and etc.
The main quest is brilliant!!

I mean, it really depends on the boss tbh. I just hate it when you can't do one thing right and then it's like the 5th attack of the boss, so you lose before you have the chance to learn what you have to do and then you have to go through 4 attacks before you get back to the issue. And I'm not really precise either, so there's a lot of trial and error. :'D I just think the dungeons with all the normal enemies are a lot more fun than preparing yourself for that one tough battle that you're bound to lose several times. Maybe I just started at the first dungeon after the main mission one, I made my way to the one who uses electric attacks and I haaaaate it. ;w;

But yeah, the game is a lot of fun. I really liked the mini boss where you had to drop things on their head. I think I just prefer those gimmicks over pure combat, I'm not that experienced at it and failing at the same thing over and over again frustrates me quickly that's why I usually don't stick with them. c; But I definitely plan on finishing the main quest as well! I'll have to see how I feel about it once I faced all of the boss fights.

I mean, it really depends on the boss tbh. I just hate it when you can't do one thing right and then it's like the 5th attack of the boss, so you lose before you have the chance to learn what you have to do and then you have to go through 4 attacks before you get back to the issue. And I'm not really precise either, so there's a lot of trial and error. :'D I just think the dungeons with all the normal enemies are a lot more fun than preparing yourself for that one tough battle that you're bound to lose several times. Maybe I just started at the first dungeon after the main mission one, I made my way to the one who uses electric attacks and I haaaaate it. ;w;

But yeah, the game is a lot of fun. I really liked the mini boss where you had to drop things on their head. I think I just prefer those gimmicks over pure combat, I'm not that experienced at it and failing at the same thing over and over again frustrates me quickly that's why I usually don't stick with them. c; But I definitely plan on finishing the main quest as well! I'll have to see how I feel about it once I faced all of the boss fights.

I understand. Boss fights tend to annoy me, too; though, it's mostly due to my poor nerve system. And I think I know what boss you mean with the electric attacks - brace yourself because he'll reappear later on in the game. xD But the first time you don't have to fight him, just pick up the arrows and the quest will be marked as completed. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to win against him unless you have great equipment. Might be wrong, though. Or it might be a totally different boss and I made a mistake, haha. xD

Oh, I liked that one a lot, too! It took me some time to realize how to counter his attacks and then throw stuff on the boss. The motion controls are really great in the game and they somewhat spoiled me - now whenever there's a game with bows, I immediately expect it to have motion controls for bow aim. I wish motion controls were a thing for as many games as possible - they're fun, intuitive and make the gameplay easier.

For the rest of main quest, I'd recommend you to look into the whole potion making deal and prepare a ton of them. And always have at least 3 great weapons because some bosses can break them easily. : o I've had this with one and had to finish them off with those wood clubs, haha.

Enjoy the game. ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm currently making my way through Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. Almost finished it, just 2 worlds left.
Gosh, the Lafar boss fight nearly destroyed me... as much as I like the game, it shouldn't have been so difficult and tedious. =/ Especially compared to every other boss fight in the game which (I thought) was hilarious and unique. Lafar and Lago (bird) were just painful. (っ- ‸ – ς)

Lately I've been playing a lot of BOTW. I also bought Splatoon 2 last week--I am so bad at it lol! I was going to join in on the last Splatfest but I've been too busy with work.

This week I bought a PS4 (my first Playstation!) and started Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday. It's so beautiful! I can't wait to check out other PS4 games, but I'm holding myself back because I have plenty of other games I should play first.

Aside from Banjo-Kazooie (which I mentioned earlier in this thread's history, I still haven't finished it for some reason), I also beat Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors awhile back, which has lead to me continuing the next game in the Zero Escape series, Virtue's Last Reward. It's an alright game so far, though I still prefer 999 currently. I also bought a lot of games during the Steam summer sale, including Sims 3, which I've been playing on and off, and I'm currently in the process of making the most dysfunctional family ever. Finally, I've been playing a little bit of Overwatch on and off. I have a big love/hate relationship with this game, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's the most frustrating game ever, it really just depends.

To add to this, I also started playing Hollow Knight recently. Really fun game, everything about it is so fantastic. Graphics, art style, gameplay, music, atmosphere...everything's perfect imo.

Just started up a game of Celeste! It's got a great soundtrack!

Almost finished Kingdom Hearts 1 on PS4. Now in Antarctica world and really like it!! The swimming is fun.

Started playing Samurai Shodown on PS4 - awesome fighting game!! I'm learning Darli Dagger. ^-^

I just got a Switch and Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, so I started playing Smash Ultimate and absolutely love it so far! I’m working on using the “fast” strategy to unlock all the characters. So far I’ve gotten up to Ryu, and unlocked him as well. My mains are Fox, Ryu, and Lucario, but I’m looking forward to getting better with Ryu and Lucario in particular! :D

Can I say Fire Emblem: Three Houses even though it's not getting delivered until later today? That and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are going to be 99% of my gaming time for the foreseeable future lol

FE Three Houses currently downloading on the Switch - super hyped to get started with my Black Eagles squad!

Fire Emblem Three Houses. Loving it so far!

I've rented Mario Tennis Aces for a few days. Been wanting to try this game out for a while since I've always been a fan of this series. So far I'm liking it quite a bit. If I end up liking it a lot by the end of my rental period I may consider buying it!

I've rented Mario Tennis Aces for a few days. Been wanting to try this game out for a while since I've always been a fan of this series. So far I'm liking it quite a bit. If I end up liking it a lot by the end of my rental period I may consider buying it!

Coincidentally, I was just playing Mario Tennis Aces, mainly the monthly tournament and Co-op Challenge.

Do you play online? You should. Tournaments and Co-op Challenges are so much fun. Plus you can unlock new characters and outfits every month.

My friend just got me into danganronpa. She showed the second one to me and we played it together. I’m currently watching playthroughs for the first one. I’ll probably buy the second one after I finish watching the first one. I’m shaking my head at some of the characters in the game that don’t use their brains at all!!! It ain’t that simple unless the murder is a complete airhead

Luna Nights. Figured it was high time I started playing AND COMPLETING all the games I have on Steam!

Still playing Final Fantasy XIV,but recently picked up Breath of the Wild and Tetris 99 again.

Back