• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I'm going through the Phoenix Wright series and I have been playing Apollo Justice for the past couple of days. Compared to the first trilogy, the sprites/animation have been improved, but it's still as charming as ever.

Currently playing the new Sims 4 island expansion pack and Breath of The Wild. So far I'm having a really hard time getting into botw. I don't know why. :s

^Believe me, you're not the only one! Thinking of trading in my copy of BotW to be honest!

Wario Land 3. Awesome game and lot of bad inside jokes if you get them but the bosses and Above the Clouds stage... please no.

I'm playing at the moment Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled for the Switch. Got the game yesterday, I'm
so happy that they made a remastered version of it, like the last time where I played CTR was when I
was a kid and still had my old PS One. It's a lovely game, makes a lot of fun, but also pretty tricky? At
least I have that feeling that the NPCs are brutal to you, as if it's not that easy to just go ahead and
win the trophy.

Stuck at the true ending of Katana ZERO, so I moved on to Not Tonight. If you liked Papers Please you'll love this one, I'm just surprised that they actually licensed relatively small and unknown songs and sell the soundtrack as a DLC on Steam. I kinda want to buy it too, but so far I only really loved one song. Definitely recommend playing the game with headphones though.

Don’t really have any games to beat at the moment (besides Fire Emblem Warriors), so I went back to Fire Emblem Fates and deleted all my saves on my Conquest and Birthright cartridges, and then started up a [Lunatic] [Classic] file of Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations. I’m going to try to beat the highest difficulty on the most difficult path without anyone dying since I’m accustomed to the franchise by now. :)

majoras mask hd. i got the game a while back, but i'm finally getting around to beating it. i also got minecraft for the switch a few weeks back and i've really been enjoying it! (also playing acnl lol)

nitro fueled and bloodstained. i played ctr for over 20 years, so i have a pretty good grasp on the deeper boosting mechanics going in. they're easier for beginners to grasp now, but i'll say this, if you have never played it and are expecting a mario kart clone that isn't what you're getting. there are no equalization mechanics during races. you could treat the offline adventure mode on easy as mario kart, but online is a major focus of the reboot, as online matches are really the only efficient way to earn the in-game currency that unlocks things in the pit-stop. if you're new, since their online does not parse players by skill level, you're probably going to notice other players near lapping you going at speeds and taking shortcuts only usable at those speeds, which require precise use of the jumping and drift-boost and reserve speed mechanics the game mentions, but leaves you to work out. i always liked the ctr racers more than the handholding of mario kart.

as for bloodstained, love it. probably iga's best work in the genre and great spiritual successor to symphony of the night.

Started up a game of Bloodstained so that'll be my poison for awhile.

I was annoyed that a guest didn't charge my PS3 controller after they were done using it so I couldn't play Dynasty Warriors 8. Then I remembered I bought Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires at launch and barely played it! It feels like a completely new game.

:D

Last edited:
I keep playing Smash Ultimate despite the fact it's making rage. Imma have to play Splatoon 2 soon though. I don't want to be rusty for the last splatfest D:

Hatune Miku Project Mirai DX - 30 songs out of 48;
Drakengard 3 - Chapter 2;
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Ace - Chapter 1.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Ace is very hilarious. I did not expect to like the puzzle aspect of the game so much!!

Restarted Omega Ruby yesterday, let's see how that will go aha. Otherwise NL as usual and some AQW.

Dad convinced me to renew my FFXIV sub so he has someone to play the new expansion pack with. There goes my summer!

Finishing Saints Row 2 right now on the PC. I never actually completed the game or got 100% despite me finishing all of the others Saints Row games lol

Super Mario Maker 2 and Pok?mon GO, mainly. Also played a bit of Tetris 99 and Let's Go, Eevee the last few days as well.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 on Steam.
I'm going to finish up the main story today! Just a few missions left.
20190712202301_1.jpg

Pirate Warriors 4 will be out in 2020, yatta!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Back