• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I play LOL and Dota 2 sometimes. Guys, do you watch esports tournaments? If yes, what is your favorite esport to watch? I can't say that I am a big cybersports fan, but sometimes I don't mind watching some matches. By the way, I found a good information portal, check it out https://egamersworld.com/

Used to do when they actually aired it on regular TV when it was big sometime ago. CS:GO and SC2 were the most interesting tbh, probs because I used to play the OG sc game a bit and cs:go is interesting tho i don't play it myself. don't do it this years and age though lol.

anyway, downloaded love live! to my phone just cause I can't play much more than casual games on my 3ds now due to my buttons breaking and it seems trash amount of fun :D

Sonic 2 and 3. (whoever's idea it was to create launch base zone i will find you.)

Sonic 3...what, not Sonic 3 & Knuckles? ;) The full experience, if you ask me!

Don't Starve Together

Figuring out the meta for solo is pretty fun since they are updating it a bunch. Plus, there is a bunch of new drops bringing in more traffic on Twitch which is cool. I am hoping for more events like the Gorge in the future!

OMG!

I just started playing Splatoon 2 and it's absolutely amazing, wow!!
I also love the little board that people have (with various messages and drawings). I'm only level 3 and haven't really understood a lot about it, but it's lots of fun already!! ^-^

Apart from Splatoon, I'm also playing Mario Kart 8 occassionally.
And for single-player - I'm playing Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins of the Moon and Super Mario 3D World. :p

Last edited:
Dragon Quest Builders 2. Just finished the main story. Now it's time to start free building. :D

Oh gee! Puyo-Puyo (and a ton of other games!!) are on free weekend on Steam, and I tried it... it's so much fun, wow! I've never thought Tetris could be so relaxing and charming! XD I'm definitely going to pick this game on Switch or Steam - really-really sweet. :p

Gun Lord X, Metaloid: Origin, Blazing Chrome, Doom, and Doom 3.

I'm playing Ocarina of time on the 3ds. Never played a legend of zelda game before and so far it's good.

Woo-hoo!! Just finished Super Mario 3D World, what a lovely game!!! And the final World was absolutely brilliant. <3

Now to finish up Fragile Dreams. :p

There's quite a few I've been dropping in and out of.

Fire Emblem Three Houses. Honestly I've not been enjoying it all that much, but I've spent enough money on it getting physical and digital copies assuming I would love it as much as the others that I'm just hoping it "clicks" with me at some point.

Breath of the Wild I'm picking up occasionally. Now that I've accepted it's just not what I expect with a Zelda game, I'm finding some fun in it.

Bought an Xbox One for the house for some cross play games (cheaper than buying a third PC). Been playing Sea of Thieves and Ark with my girlfriend and housemate...Also Banjo-Kazooie and Viva Pinata TiP since Rare Replay is the only thing the Xbone had that I wanted.

Gave the Master Chief collection a go since I love Halo but given I've not played a shooter on console in years, I may just wait for the Steam release since I'm not getting along with it here aiming with a controller (or maybe it's just not as good as I remember and I won't accept it)

Seeing as I got the Game Pass I've also downloaded basically everything, so that's more to my backlog I guess.

Since its release, I've pretty much exclusively been spending my gaming time playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses. There are little issues that are sort of unfortunate about it, but for the most part I adore it and have been really enjoying it.

Back