• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I'm playing a Super Mario 64 romhack on Project64. It's basically a complete retelling of the Shrek movie, complete with characters, dialogue, setting, and even music! The SM64 version of All Stars is great lmao

The camera is a little janky since it doesn't turn automatically when walking around, but that's okay. Other than that, it's actually a really great romhack so far.

Just finished Luigi’s Mansion 3, found everything without buying any of the shop items. Only one gem caused me a lot of trouble but I finally stumbled across. Gonna get back into DQXI, snd I’m still trying to get to X rank in Splatoon 2.

Last edited:
Just finished Luigi’s Mansion 3, found everything without buying any of the shop items. Only one gem caused me a lot of trouble but I finally stumbled across. Gonna get back into DQXI, snd I’m still trying to get to X rank in Splatoon 2.

How many hours did it take you to finish it? I was wondering if it's worth picking up.

i've been playing a lot of retail and classic wow recently and some dbd here and there!

Last edited:
I was playing Smash all arvo since I'm free from exams finally! Hoping to pick up Splatoon 2 as well again.

I tried Terry out, he feels a bit clunky and awkward, and I couldn't get used to his back and front side specials but that was a cool touch. I don't really like any of the DLC so, well, goodbye money. Hopefully the last slot is someone interesting.

Last edited:
How many hours did it take you to finish it? I was wondering if it's worth picking up.

It took me about 30 hours to 100% it, idk how much of it was me checking every nook snd cranny of the entire hotel for secrets, money, and gems lol. Probably takes the average player 15-20 hours to complete. I really enjoyed it, has a lot of clever puzzles to figure out and the hotel is fun to explore. I would recommend it.

Trying to finish Let's Go Evoli before Pok?mon Sw/Sh comes out. I'll try to get some FE: Three Houses inbetween so it's not too much Pok?mon at once, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time since I won't have much this weekend.

I've gotten into Ultra Moon again so I've been casually playing that again. I still have yet to beat the game LOL

Because I lost on my Pokemon Ultra Sun Wonderlocke, I’m now back to playing Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue Lions path [Maddening] [Classic] mode. I have around 20 units, no one has died yet, and I’m at around chapter six’s battle. I also redownloaded feh and am looking forward to playing that again. Mainly did it for the male Byleth freebie, but also because I haven’t played in awhile. This is of course just to tide me over a bit until Pokemon Sword/Shield release next week though. :)

Played some Kirby's Return to Dream Land last night, and got to the end of world 4. I'll probably complete the last 3 worlds tonight or tomorrow.

My Pok?mon Sword copy finally arrived, so I'll be playing that until it's done. :D

Taking a break from Fire Emblem Three Houses and been playing Pokemon Sword now. :)

FINALLY getting back into gaming! I am officially done with the CPA exams and picked up Fire Emblem: Three Houses today to celebrate :D Super excited to start. I've been eyeing this game since it came out. I'm also figuring out my way around Terraria on the PC so I can play with a group of friends on a server. I had no idea how much there is to do in Terraria!

Finally playing the original Pokemon Blue. I felt a little bad for not having done so before, lol. I'm also about to restart my Pokemon X, too.

Last edited:
Back