• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Picked up a Hat in Time on Switch so I've started playing that again. Never got the time to finish it on PC.

I'm just reminded at how cute it is on the 'stealth' levels where she has the little finger gun.

Recently I've been playing Overwatch and I came back to Cities: Skylines! Since I got my new PC, I'm so happy I can finally play those games with amazing FPS and graphics.

Currently taking a break from Fire Emblem Three Houses and doing a Pokemon Ultra Sun Wonderlocke alongside watching episodes of the show I missed to prepare for Pokemon Sword/Shield!

Just got super mario maker 2 and I've been playing it a lot. I suck at making levels tho lol

I started playing Guild Wars 2
I thought the game looked very cute so heh.
I've already played this kind of game but quickly uninstalled them because they were boring.
This one is actually good, but quite hard to fully grasp!

MediEvil (2019). As a very small Arianna-Brandi it was like my favorite PS1 IP and I have it nearly memorized. if you're a fan it's basically how you remember it, except controls are modernized and you can actually escape the scarecrows. i'm glad they went that route instead of the abysmal PSP reboot. i am sad they didn't shore up 2 with it.

afterwards, i'll be hanging with outer worlds

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword or just Fire Emblem on the GBA in North America. It's pretty fun so far as I've never played it before.

super kirby clash or whatever that free one is on Switch. it’s a lot of fun but it’s pretty easy to get everything so i don’t see why anyone would do micro transactions for it

- - - Post Merge - - -

super kirby clash or whatever that free one is on Switch. it?s a lot of fun but it?s pretty easy to get everything so i don?t see why anyone would do micro transactions for it

- - - Post Merge - - -

every post i make does this lately i’m not even gonna fix it this time

i'm playing rusty lake hotel. the cube escape series is my favourite series of escape games n-n it's relaxing playing it on my phone

Luigi’s Mansion 3 as well as Tales of Vesperia both with my boyfriend via Co-op.

I’m also playing Fire Emblem Blazing Sword on my own every once and awhile when I get time.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 baby :cool: E Gadd is annoying me like crazy and I only just got the system to communicate with him lol. I’m exploring this floor and every few minutes his text box comes up on the screen like “what are you doing ?? hurry up and go do this objective” like stfu and let me look around first

edit: really hoping it would only be for that first “mission” but he’s seriously not gonna shut up until i follow this ghost that was in the cutscene which i already know i have to follow sigh legitimately annoying, wonder if there’s a way to turn him off

edit again: oh there actually is thank god T_T apparently it’ll continue in the early stages of the game but i’m just relieved to know it’s gonna stop at some point. lol

Last edited:
Been playing Omega Ruby, I'm still shiny hunting for Regice on there. I'm at 492 SRs, not including the 902 SRs I did in my previous run. I can't believe I got it on Pokemon GO before I got it on here lol (although I guess it's not too much of a surprise).

There’s not much of a story to it, but I’ve been playing Identity V A TON. It’s a super fun game and I really enjoy playing it with my friends c:​

Back