• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Finally started playing Hollow Knight. Liking it so far. Maybe a bit overrated bit still good.

Currently playing Banjo-Kazooie. It's a cute and fun game so far, though I'm still learning the controls and getting a feel for it.

This game gives me serious Conker vibes too lol
(No surprise tho since Rare made both games)

Last edited:
Playing some Super Kirby Clash online with random people at the moment. While it's actually really
fun playing with others, it sucks when someones internet is faulty and the whole game gets slowed
down because of this. Just had yesterday a match where it took over 10 minutes before we finally
defeated the enemy because everyone just moved like in slow motion, attacks took forever till they
were done. Normally, those matches taking around 5 minutes if everything goes in normal speed.
Luckily, it's not always the case and I end up in matches where it works perfectly. Still try to save
up also some Applegems for new costumes.

Mostly been playing the Marvel Knights DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Working on getting 4 stars for a few more Gauntlets. I did manage to unlock all the costumes, even though I was pretty underpowered for the lvl 120 Gauntlet.

Stardew Valley (Switch). Best $15 I've ever spent; definitely got my money's worth long ago, lol.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

I'm currently playing ACNL Welcome Amiibo and Team Fortress 2. TF2 is getting closer to its 12th anniversary

Currently playing Night in the Woods and it’s a gem. I absolutely love story driven games that have meaning.

Currently playing Rocket League. Just ranked up 3 divisions only to drop 3 divisions after a bad streak. Pray for my rank

DQXIS and Cuphead. At the final boss in Cuphead, but I’ll probably try to get all the achievements at some point.

Gears 5. I only gotten into the GeOW series for the first time and I started with 5 lol. I have the digital code for 1-3 and 4 XB1X Enhanced so I might also play them soon. It's so addictive shooting the Locus/Swarm and not to mention, the graphics is simply breath-taking.

Also, I'm still in the middle of my Spider-Man hard mode playthrough and Kingdom Hearts 3's critical mode

I only play my Switch just for Salmon Run (Splatoon) lol

i just bought a switch shown on my profile lol
Im playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate now! I can with people on here now. I'm so happy

well right now i'm playing animal crossing new leaf (what a surprise) but i also plan on playing mario odyssey later today

Neko atsume and pokemon platinum. I've waited so long to find the place where gible is but it turns out I could've gotten it pretty early on in the game, I have one now but its lvl 18 and all my other pokemon are like lvl 40.....

The Sims 4. I was watching the Flash and I thought the house Barry grew up in would be cool to build. So that is what I am working on now. It is turning out pretty good.

finally playing Yoshi’s Crafted World, a game I bought idek how long ago. Taking my time 100%ing the levels and enjoying it, but oh my GOD this game has the most irritating and repetitive music I’m not even kidding.. like I really wish they had invested more into the soundtrack, or something. u_u

Back