• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I've been playing Stardew Valley with my friends and also Pokemon Shield when I'm alone

I've been playing Final Fantasy VII on Switch for the first time ever. I did not play this game as a kid when it was new. Enjoying it so far, I am about 8 hours in and recently left Midgar.

I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy VII right now as well but on my PS Vita. I got my PS1 copy of the game for Christmas 22 years ago and it always feels nostalgic to play the game around this time of year.

Link Awakening. I didn't play the original for long, so I'm excited to play this one to the end. :)

Final Fantasy XIV on my PS4 currently. I also borrowed Fire Emblem: Three Houses from my sister, so I've been messing around with that, too.

Not really playing anything at the moment, although I tend to play a bit of professor Layton curious village HD on mobile here and there

i'm currently replaying super paper mario! i always replay it every winter c: i'm also playing luigi's mansion 3 and yakuza kiwami 2

Just got Slay the Spire for the Switch, so I'll dive into that again. :D

I just started Stardew Valley! Harvest Moon DS was my fav Harvest Moon game and this is just like it so I'm getting major throwbacks!!

I've been playing/catching up on some great PS4 and Xbox games lately such as Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Death Stranding, Gears 5 and still undecided between Rise of the Tomb Raider or Assassin's Creed Odyssey as I've only tried them a couple of times. Then I turn on my Switch to play Splatoon whenever I want to take a break from them xD

Finally decided to give The Witcher 3 a play to see what the hype was all about. So far, I am digging it. Enjoying the very deep lore, and the world itself feels alive. I can't wait to see what else the game brings.

Mostly alternating between Shin Megami Tensei IV and Stardew Valley, both of which I received for Christmas. Absolutely loving both of them. I have both a singleplayer save in Stardew Valley and a mutual multiplayer save I'm playing with my best friend since she's the one who got me the game for Christmas.

Been playing Horizon Chase Turbo on Switch and it's super fun! I'm loving the feeling of the driving and dodging the other cars (which we affectionately call "The Buddies."

Started up a game of Dead Space so will be playing that too now. I'm surprised my computer can handle it.

Back