• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I haven't been playing many games right now. I've been sucked into a couple of novel series, so between that and knitting, it was swallowing my spare time. I'm caught up on the books, so I have been able to get back to some games.

I started playing Little Dragon's Caf?. It's cute, but a little more "gotta do this now!" than I want, so I think I'll try another run through of Abz?. Now that I know about the "no! why would you do that?!?" scene, I can play it without my heart getting broken.

I'm also getting more active on Fallen London. They're finally going to finish the Ambition storylines, although mine doesn't come up until April, but I'm hoping there will be new content in general to pass the time. In the meantime, I suppose I could always get more cozy with Hell or engage in some inappropriate flirtation. :)

I'm currently working on Stardew Valley, Red Dead Online, and Pokemon Shield (trying to fill my Pokedex and Curry dex, and a hint of Shiny hunting!)

Disgaea 4 for switch. So glad they're releasing Disgaea games on switch. Hope they eventually bring Disgaea 2 since it's always been my favorite.

Just feh, lol... don’t have much time for video games while finishing school. :p

I got the sudden urge to try to find as many koroks as I can in BOTW, so I?ve mostly been hopping on my Switch to comb a section of the massive map. I?d say I?m about half way, through and I have collected 542 korok seeds. No guides, no korok mask (no DLC).

Idk why I do stuff like this to myself, that completionist part of me is torturous at times. Although, it is satisfying each time I come across one.

Last edited:
Dr. Kawishima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch.

Pokemon Sword, mostly level grinding my team and focussing on evolutions.

Mortal Kombat 11. Playing Kombat League before Joker arrives.

Last edited:
Pokemon Sword - Already finished the game and post game but I come back once in a while for shiny raid dens. Though I have to be super catious since I only have 5 free slots open. All my boxes at full with apri/dream/beast mons and 3/4 of shinies. February needs to get here as soon as possible so I can drop everything on home.

Dragon Quest 11 - So close to the end of act 2 which I'm super excited about. Should be done with that tomorrow. Still hoping I can finish this game by the end of the month but I doubt it. I might check how much will I be doing in act 3 to figure if I should move the date to at least February 11th and get ready for Three House's dlc.

I have no consoles atm, so I downloaded airport mania for android, because I'm bored out of my skull.

Socom 2 on the ps2. trying out some Lan Server thingy. The closest feeling to playing online back in 2003-04

Wii Fit. One of my best buys, definitely "the thing" for couch potatoes like me who don't really have time or money to do actual workouts this time of the year. Sadly it has a lot of "baby diseases" they should have fixed from start (like bad calibrating and anything requiring balance/posture is pretty bs and you could as well put a coat hanger on it) I don't kno if they patched stuff when they still had Wi-fi but yeah. I do love the game though.

^^Heck yeah I've been playing Wii Fit too. Been wanting to lose weight for a while and keep doing yoga regularly so hopefully it can help me with those goals :D

I've also been playing Ultra Moon. Just recently got a Wimpod and leveling it up is such a pain cause it has a really limited move pool (the only attack it has rn is Struggle Bug and it doesn't work that great lol).

^^Heck yeah I've been playing Wii Fit too. Been wanting to lose weight for a while and keep doing yoga regularly so hopefully it can help me with those goals :D

I've also been playing Ultra Moon. Just recently got a Wimpod and leveling it up is such a pain cause it has a really limited move pool (the only attack it has rn is Struggle Bug and it doesn't work that great lol).

Yeah I def need to loose some weight like when tf did I get like 5-10 kilos lol

think my board might be wonky af though so might have to give it back.

Currently working on completing my Switch copy of Slay the Spire... I'm 2 achievements away, but I want to max out all the characters before we get the new character as well.

I've been playing Pok?mon Sword a lot recently. I just finished my Pok?dex and now I'm working on a competitive team. Other games I've been playing intermittently are Persona 5, Katamari Damacy, and Minecraft.

The PC version of Silent Hill 3. Man those graphics and textures still hold up. Atmosphere and sound is everything

Virtue's Last Reward
God of War
Atelier Firis

.. I got these for Christmas (along with Witcher 3 but I haven't opened it yet) and I've started all of them but can't find the TIME + motivation right now to finish at least one of em lol

Back