• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Started Dave the Diver on the Switch so I have something to play on my road trip after hearing nothing but good things about it. It’s a great game. Super charming and it has a fun gameplay loop.

Back to playing Tears of the Kingdom after a hiatus, since I wanted to focus on other games. Next up, however, will be Dragon Quest XI for sure. It's time I get started on it for real after totally backburning it to a crisp lol

I'll need to start a new file though, pretty much as a refresher, since I can't even remember where I am or the story so far.

I've been playing Spongebob Revenge of the Flying Dutchman off and on for almost three weeks now. I'm just taking my time getting through the game. and it's also a good difficulty level for me; it's basically a Metroidvania and it might be an easy game for most gamers, but I've never been a really proficient gamer myself.

I've also dipped back into Super Mario 64 DS a bit, since I currently have 118 stars and I want to see if I can get all 150 stars. highkey forgot that ground pounding the goombas in Tiny Huge Island gives you a blue coin instead of yellow, oops! 😂

Back on ACNH after the event <3 I’m playing through the Happy Home Paradise DLC since I never got anywhere close to finishing it when it came out (although I did finish it on my second island like a year later lol so it’s time to finish it on my main island)

Recently got back into playing minecraft a whoooollle lot now that I’ve joined a neat SMP. I play on bedrock, so this is really awesome and new to me lol.

Picked Owlboy back up. It’s easily the most impressive one person dev team indie game I’ve ever seen. Amazing pixel artwork and pleasant music fill the game. Controls in the air feel really good too.

I’m done with Super Mario 64 after actual hell which is the 100 coin stars for Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride. So now I’m moving on to Super Mario Sunshine which means even more hell.

I feel like this collection is kind of eh. The games in the collection are really good, but it doesn’t really do much to change them. For example, in the original Super Mario All-Stars, all the games are completely revamped, but here it’s pretty much just the games. I feel like they could have at least added more missions or an easy mode for new players (not that I would use it). It could have been more like Sonic Origins. I do like this game, but I’d be even happier if they added things. Or maybe I’m just completely missing the point of what a collection should be. At least make it $40 instead of $60. It’s just that if you’re not like me and already have all of the games, there’s no extra reason to buy this game besides being able to play in handheld.

Also, maybe if it weren’t for this I wouldn’t have any complaints, but why did they only make it available for a limited time, both online and retail? I had to buy mine off eBay because of that thanks a lot Nintendo.

Since my last post here, I'm still playing KH2, Princess Peach Showtime, and Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. I did beat Chrono Trigger though, and have added Animal Crossing: Wild World to my rotation.

I was playing flight rising and character hub developing my ocs. Off to bed! I am new. Glad I found this place

littlekittybigcity-sq-1642060624.jpg

I started playing Little Kitty,Big City on Xbox Game Pass.In this game you play as a cat who has fallen from their multi-storied home and has to find their way back.It takes place in what seems to be a Japanese city but the studio that made the game is based in the U.S.

I'm currently playing Pokémon: Let's Go! Eevee.

View attachment 569456
I started playing Little Kitty,Big City on Xbox Game Pass.In this game you play as a cat who has fallen from their multi-storied home and has to find their way back.It takes place in what seems to be a Japanese city but the studio that made the game is based in the U.S.
What do you think of it so far? This one has been on my radar since a friend told me about it.

I'm currently playing Pokémon: Let's Go! Eevee.

What do you think of it so far? This one has been on my radar since a friend told me about it.
Little Kitty isn't the kind of game I usually play but I like it a lot so far.It's relaxing to play and has a nice open world vibe.There's some simple puzzle solving and fetch quests.I like how dense the city feels and the art style is simple...it kind of reminds me of a children's book.The background music is mostly smooth jazz piano which is a bit odd but it goes well with the gameplay.

Picked Owl Boy back up and started over since I never got far and forgot the story. It’s an indie game made by one person over the course of 11 years. The pixel art is some of the best I’ve ever seen in a game and flying around while solving light puzzles and fighting enemies is a lot of fun. I’m bummed this game kinda fell under the radar since there was clearly a lot of love put into the game.

Since my last post here, I'm still playing KH2, Princess Peach Showtime, and Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. I did beat Chrono Trigger though, and have added Animal Crossing: Wild World to my rotation.
Update: I have beaten my first route in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes! I'm not sure if I should continue and do a new route next, or take a break and beat everything else on my plate.

been slacking with gaming recently thanks to uni, but as i currently find myself an unemployed graduate i have nothing but time 👀 finally finished the main storyline of littlewood a while back so i'm just working to 100% all of the goals, but whenever i tire of losing at tarott monster i've been picking up fae farm again to try and get through more of the storyline

Back