Currently Playing?

Currently? I'm playing Cassette Beasts.

I also play Fallout 76, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and Wuthering Waves ALMOST daily. I try to, but I get overwhelmed quite easily xD

I wanna get back into playing Cult of the Lamb more; since I bought a few DLC for the base game ^^

Currently? I'm playing Cassette Beasts.

I also play Fallout 76, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and Wuthering Waves ALMOST daily. I try to, but I get overwhelmed quite easily xD

I wanna get back into playing Cult of the Lamb more; since I bought a few DLC for the base game ^^
how do you like cassette beats? sounds like a fun game but i've never looked too much into it?

Been playing this browser game called Die in the Dungeon. It's pretty fun. It's like a deck-building dungeon crawler but with a pool of dice. Dice have different characteristics and can be leveled up. It's fun trying out different strategies with the dice pool.

Played some of The Big Catch: Tacklebox, I was pretty excited about this but… well, I want 3D platformers to be harder but I don’t have the patience for this one. It feels too obtuse, precise, and a lot of the level design I saw would have you falling down a bunch of the level and backtracking up again. Also not really any flow between the isolated areas. I dunno if I have the patience to keep trying on it, bleh, not very good.

It is free and huge for a demo, so if you have Steam I’d recommend trying it to see if you like it any better. It just feels like one of those games where everything is there except some mechanics and the actual… game design. Really hope the final game is better, I was actually excited about this one and we don’t get a lot in this genre anymore.

Back